☆Chapter 3★Surprises and Close Calls☆

☆Teruhashi's POV☆

Today is the day that I finally get Saiki to go on a date with me! I'm gonna go to his house, ask him to hang out, and make it impossible to say no! I'll finally get him to say "Oh wow". This plan is flawless!

As I make it to Saiki's house, I ring the doorbell and wait for someone to answer.

☆Kuboyasu's POV☆

I was in Kusuo's room with Kaidou while we were watching his favorite cartoon. That's when the doorbell rang. Kusuo's parents were out running errands, so it was just us three. I get up and walk over to the window.

"It's Teruhashi!" I say in a panic.
"Don't let her see him!" Kaidou said, also panicking.
"I'll just go and answer the door and say that Kusuo is busy right now."

I go downstairs and open the door. She looks surprised to see me.

"Kuboyasu? What are you doing here?" She asks.
"I could ask you the same thing. " I reply.
"I came over to ask if Saiki wanted to hang out."
"Oh, sorry, he a bit busy today. Kaidou and I are actually here to help him with a few things around the house."
"Oh really?  I could help, too!"

Of course the "perfect girl" would want to help. Now I have to think of another excuse.

"Sorry, but Kusou is only allowing two people here right now." I say, hoping she'll believe me and go home.
"Oh, okay. Maybe tomorrow then. Bye, Kuboyasu!" She says, walking away.

I just wave goodbye. Finally, she's gone. I go back inside and back to Kusou's room. I immediately get hugged by said male.

"Hey little buddy, sorry I was gone for so long." I say, patting him on the head.

He doesn't say anything, so I guess he's non-verbal right now.

"He forgives you. And I'm pretty sure he wants cuddles." Kaidou says.

☆Saiki's POV☆

We then all lay down, and cuddled. I felt kinda tired so I went to sleep.

☆Time Skip brought to you by our sponsor: Writer's Block☆

I soon wake up to see that the two had gotten up. I look around the room for them, but I don't see them. I tear up, thinking that they left. I squeeze my coffee jelly stuffie, hoping that it will calm me down.

Then the door opened. Kaidou and Kuboyasu walked in. I got up and immediately hugged them, not wanting them to leave again.

"Oh hey buddy, sorry for leaving you alone for a bit, we went to go get some coffee jelly for you." Kuboyasu explained.

I look up at him, calming down a bit.

"Aw buddy, did you miss us that much?" Kuboyasu said, wiping away the tears that had fell.

I could only nod. Kaidou hands me the coffee jelly. I take it and hug them both tightly. We then go and sit down on the floor. Kuboyasu turns the tv on, luckily my favorite cartoon was on.

We ate coffee jelly and laughed at the charaters on the show.

☆Kaidou's POV☆

As we watched the cartoon, I couldn't help but wonder what happened with Teruhashi. Aren hasn't said anything about it since.

"Hey, Aren?" I ask.
"Yeah, what's up, Shun?" He replies.
"What did Teruhashi want earlier?"
"Oh, she just wanted to hang out with Saiki."
"Really? She walked all the way here just to ask him to hang out?"
"Yea, I guess so."

That's where the conversation ended. We continue watching the cartoon and listening to Kusuo babble on about it. He's so cute.

☆Time Skip☆

We were just starting a new episode of the cartoon when we heard the front door open.

"It seems like your parents are home, Kusuo." Aren points out.

We hear footsteps coming up the stairs and they stop right outside the door.

"Ku, we're home!" Mrs. Saiki says through the door, knocking on it.