🍋Kobeni |Good Girl

Kobeni x Male Reader
There's gonna be dirty talk 🌚
Requested by ilovehistor1a
Kobeni has a praise kink.

You always use that to get her going during sex.
"That's it. You're doing great," you praised Kobeni in a hushed tone. Your head was lowered so you can see her trying to take in your dick from under your desk.
She licked the tip before looking up at you nervously. After seeing you smiling reassuringly at her, she proceeded to slowly insert your cock into her mouth while looking at your satisfied face. She used her hands to stroke whatever she couldn't reach with her mouth while she bobbed her head up and down.

You leaned your head back and held onto her head gently while guiding her down. It wasn't until she suddenly swirled her tongue when you opened your mouth and let out a loud, guttural groan. She moaned upon hearing you, sending vibrations through your dick.

"You're...hah...doing a great job, babe," you say as you gently stroke her hair back to get her hair out of her face. While watching your pleased expression and listening to your praise, she began pumping her hands up and down your shaft more quickly and desperately. You can tell that she's already soaked down there from your praise and wants you just as much as you want her.

You shoved her head down to the base of your cock once you were close, letting out a shaky breath once your cum filled her mouth while you listened to her whines. You heard her gulp down your cum before she pulled away, panting with her face flushed.
"That's my girl," you say as you caress her cheek. She gave you a shy smile in return and got up to sit on your lap after slipping out of her underwear, discarding it along with her other clothes and bra. Your hands settled on the sides of her hips while you gazed up at her aroused face. "Ready? " you ask.
"Y-yeah."
You guided her hips down and sighed when your cock easily slid into her pussy. "Good girl, already so wet for me," you mutter as you trail kisses along her neck. She let out a whimper as she began to bounce up and down, her tight walls gripping your shaft, barely letting the tip of your dick out before slamming her hips down.
"Y/N-ah-you feel so-mm-good," she breathed out, crying out when your hand came down and smacked her ass. The pain and pleasure caused her to rest her head on your shoulder as she continued rolling her hips.

"Kobeni, someone's coming." You hold her waist to stop her from riding you so you can hear the echoing of footsteps outside your office, making her whine in protest after chasing her high. She squealed when you held her by the legs and swiftly got down under your desk with your cock still inside of her. "I-It's throbbing inside of me," she whispered, attempting to roll her hips to enter that state of bliss again. You held her hips tightly to stop her while staring intently at her flushed face and lust-filled eyes. "Kobeni, be a good girl and wait. I'll reward you if you do," you whisper as you hold your index finger to your lips. She bit her lip and nodded, closing her eyes and holding her breath when the door opened.

"Y/N?"

Shit.

It's Aki.

You'd definitely be in trouble if Aki catches you slacking off and fucking your girlfriend before work ends. It's not BAD bad, but he'll keep scolding you about it and Kobeni will be embarrassed and probably quit work. You don't want that! You looked down at Kobeni to see her staring at your abdomen and chest.
Surprisingly feeling daring, she ran her fingers around your body while you bit your lip and watched.
She's tempting you.

"Y/N?" Aki called again. You heard him sigh as he walked closer to your desk, the sound of his shoes echoing around the room until he stopped in front of your desk.

He knows.

Your heartbeat gradually slowed down when you heard the sound of paper being set on your desk. As he walked away, you let out a quiet sigh of relief - which turned into a small groan when Kobeni suddenly rolled her hips. You covered your mouth and looked down at her, seeing a cheeky smile gracing her lips.

Aki's footsteps came to a halt, his hand an inch away from the doorknob. Silence once filled the room and you can hear your heartbeat pounding in your chest.
A heavy sigh left Aki's lips as he opened the door. You heard a click and the door shut, Aki's footsteps sounding more distant outside of the office.

Kobeni's giggle drew your attention back to her. Her hands were covering her mouth to muffle her melodious laughter. "You sly little..." You chuckle and get up while carrying her. "We almost got caught, baby."
She laughed again as you set her on your desk after you slide Aki's papers out of the way.
"That was exciting," she admitted - without stuttering or sounding cowardly. You cage her with your arms as you towered over her, pressing your forehead against hers with a smile. "Oh yeah? The part about getting caught or the thought of me rewarding you?"

Her courage faltered and she covered her face. "A-ah, um..." She squeaked when you slide your cock inside her again, her hands gripping your arms as your hips snapped forward again.

"You wanted me to punish you, didn't you?"

She didn't reply and continued moaning as you picked up the pace, the sound of skin slapping and moaning reverberating around the room.
"Ah - ah - s-slow down-" her eyes rolled back and her tongue lolled out the more you thrust into her at the same sharp, pace. "No can do, baby. You got yourself into this," you chuckle.

Her back arched as she came around your cock. "Fuck-" you close your eyes and snap your hips forward desperately until you cum inside her, painting her gummy walls white. You rode out your high and pulled out and watched a mix of your cum oozing out of her pussy. Still panting, you both share a loving gaze before you begin planting kisses along her face - mostly pecking her lips to make her giggle.
"Alright, you hungry? I didn't hurt you, right?" You laugh as you help her sit up and grab your clothes. "Y-yeah," she replied while carefully sliding off the desk and getting dressed. After you're both dressed, you slide your hand into hers and plant a gentle kiss on it to make her smile. "Alright, let's go," you say as you walk to the door.
"Huh?" You frown at the door.
"Wh-what is it?"

"The door is locked."