🍋Aki | Morning Sex

Requested by Akisbby
Aki x Female Reader lemon

"A-Aki, what if Denji and Power hear us?" You glance at the closed door nervously before looking back at Aki, who was pressing kisses along your thighs while running his hands up your body.
"Don't worry. They went out to train with Kishibe. I heard them scream the moment they went outside, so they're going to be out for a long while," Aki replied as his hands stopped at your breasts and squeezed them, drawing a whimper from you. He kissed the inside of your thigh once more before hooking his finger on your panties and dragging them down, discarding them on the floor before diving in between your legs.

You gasped at the feeling of his tongue on your clit, the pleasure increasing when he inserted two fingers into your hold.
Because you woke up confused yet aroused due to him feeling you up while kissing your shoulder, he made sure to take it slow until you get used to it.
Your moans combined with the wet sounds of his fingers going in and out of you and the sound of slurping filled the room. Your hand flew to his head as he pumped his fingers in and out of you with a little more desperation as he stared up at you. You can tell he wants you to watch him.

"Ah-Aki, I'm close-"
You bit your lip when he groaned in response, sending vibrations through your cunt as his fingers moved at a faster pace, using his other hand to hold you down while you whined.
It wasn't long before you arched your back as you came, your eyes sliding shut as you let out a loud moan.
Aki pulled out his fingers and sat up, wiping his juice-covered chin and lips. The way he looked down at you while licking his lips looked...awfully intoxicating.

He lined his erect member against your pussy, lubing it in your juices.
"I'm going in now," he said softly as his fingers entwined with yours before slowly sliding in. You let out a breathy moan, still sensitive from your previous orgasm.
He felt your fingers tighten around his hand as he slowly pulled out and pushed in again.

"You doing alright?" He looked down at you and searched your face for any discomfort, smiling when you nodded. "Good." He leaned down and kissed your nose before gradually picking up the pace.
You stared into his eyes with a half-lidded gaze, caught up in the feeling of him inside you. You called his name in a soft tone, causing him to suddenly snap his hips. Your head leaned back as your moans echoed around the room, your legs tightening around his waist.
"You came already?" He chuckled and looked at the time. "Crap, it's almost time for work. Looks like we have to pick up the pace," he murmured as he lifted your legs and rested them on his shoulders.
"Ah-"

As his movements became faster, you felt your climax building up again. Your back arched again as you came again. Your eyes focused on Aki's face while you came. His eyes were closed as he let out breathy groans and grunts while chasing his high.
Suddenly, his hips snapped forward a few times before pulling out and releasing on your stomach.

"Hah...you okay, Y/N?" He looked at the time again. "Just enough time to clean up. Rest there, I'll get you cleaned up."

You nodded, panting from the three times you climaxed. Your eyelids slid shut as you slowly dozed off.

Aki came back with a towel in hand. His eyes landed on your sleeping finger and smiled.

"I guess I'll carry you to work."

If you can't tell, I feel bad for using words like "cock/dick" and "pussy" 💀
Like I will literally cry if I have to degrade someone 😭
Unless I'm hyped to make a character degrade Reader 🐥
It's 5 AM, I'm running on monster, and my head can't come up with the right words rn ✋
Gn