4- Onyx

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
TW: SHORT MENTION OF DEATH

CHAPTER FOUR!                       — endless her

CHAPTER FOUR!
endless her

"Quote from chapter"

THE VISIONS SHE HAD WERENT ALWAYS NORMAL. At times they were odd and confusing, like running down a long hallway and tripping just to restart at the beginning. Maybe they were from something serious like the strange man and Sirius getting harmed at work- which, she was able to stop. Of course, she did get a talking to from Dumbledore about changing the timeline but, her dad could've died?

However, the visions of the strange man were worse than when she was younger. As she aged, he did become a part of her, sort of. Even if she did hate him, he was one of those things she loathed but slowly gotten used to.

She didn't expect him to come back as quickly as he did. Like a fast train who had no care to where he was running too. He came back, twisted neck and Violet eyes.

"There was a muggle murdered near my house. I don't know if it was a follower of Voldemort or simply a wizard murdering a muggle." Hermione frowned as she played with her head of curls.

Valerie's mind jumped to the man- the man she was having visions of more than ever. It was tiring how much they came back into her brain. She closed her eyes and tried to dive into her endless mind. See realities- futures.

As Valerie did her own thing, Ron scrunched up his nose, leaning farther back on the beanie bag before he asked, "Well, do you really think it was an insane wizard? Couldn't it just be a random bloke?"

"No, Ronald. There was magic used." Hermione ushered as she took a newspaper out of her overnight bag. She laid it out, smoothing out the many wrinkles and creases.

Harry and Valerie- who broke out of her trance- shared a quick, worried look before they looked at the newspaper clipping.

MAN MURDERED IN SUBURBAN HOME, NO MURDER WEPON FOUND
written by Anne Greenaway

On August 23, Leonard Teller, 47, was murdered in his home, A two story Suburban house. Teller was a local store-owner who everyone in Hampstead knew and loved. His wife told Post-Up News, "[He] was sweet to anyone who entered the store and I have no idea why someone would be inclined to do something as terrible as this." Miss Teller was heartbroken over the death of her husband. She refused to say anything else on the matter and removed Post-up News from their home.

No weapon was found at the scene of the crime along with no marks on the body. No further evidence has been released to the public about the murder. Although, many people are comparing it to the mass murders in the 1970's-1980's. None of the murders had any signs that the people were even dead. People on the scenes of these crimes compared them to a sort of paralysis.