2- after five months, its love

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER TWO!                       - endless her

CHAPTER TWO!
- endless her

"You'll get your nasty toes all over are you eating my chocolate?!"

SIX LONG-ASS YEARS VALERIE HAD BEEN AT HOGWARTS. If anything, the third year was the most fun. Professor Trelawney added to the spice of the normally boring year- plus, Valerie was her favorite student! Sure, it was purely because Valerie was also a seer... but it's the thought that counts! Well- the thoughts that she only likes Va- moving on.

With her legs kicked up on the table - she wasn't meant to, but she still did. - she flipped through her book. On occasion, she would plop one of her papa's chocolates into her mouth. Really, who cares if Remus would get upset about a few missing chocolates. She would blame it on James or Harry anyway.

Harry, her best friend since... forever, was the same age as her. Well, she was a month older. Merlin, that month was the best month of her life. No Harry Potter damage- she was in an orphanage, so maybe not the best month of her life... or more so five.

Harry's parents, Ember and James, were Valerie's god-parents. Almost the exact copy of Sirius- Valerie's dad- being Harry's godfather. Ember talks about Harry's godmother. Neither of the kids remembers much about Ophelia McKinnon. However, they did know the stories about her. And in the tanned girl's opinion, she and Ophelia would be great friends.

Ember was practically Valerie's mom. Well... not actually. But, growing up with two dads, Val never got much 'girl talk'. Ember was the one that helped her when she started her period-and told her dads that she was indeed not dying- , bought her her first bra... everything.

James was just annoying. He was dead set on Harry and Valerie becoming an item- which, would never happen since Valerie is in a very nice relation, thank you very much.

He constantly talked about how he was able to flirt his way into dating Ember, which she would immediately shut down. Usually saying something like, "I almost died and he got scared so he asked me to marry him before we had even become a real couple." Insert Harry gagging here.

And then there were her real parents. Okay, so maybe not really but they did adopt her. Remus, her amazing papa, was the DADA professor at Hogwarts. And yes, he did tease Valerie and embarrass her 24/7 in class. The man also had an affair with chocolate and his sweaters, the curly-haired girl was sure of it.

Sirius was her dad. Despite his name, he was rarely Serious. Unlike James, he pushed Harry and Valerie apart as much as he could sense they were thirteen. He would also give Valerie advice on how to pull pranks on Professor. Snape- the potions teacher was Valerie's aunt, Professor Lily Evans, but she stopped working there so she could explore the world. Her parent's deaths hit her hard and she couldn't stand to be cooped up in Hogwarts.

"Feet off the counter!" Remus snapped. His arms were covered with grocery bags. He was a man that did not believe in two trips. "You'll get your nasty toes all over are you eating my chocolate?!"

"Nope!" Valerie said quickly, shoving it away from herself. "Wasn't even close to me! See, just reading a book... waiting for Hermione, Harry, and Ron."

Remus sighed as he began to put up the groceries. "I am so happy you guys are not sticky little children anymore. Breaking vases and being too loud while your father and I are trying to sleep."

Valerie rolled her eyes, "everyone knows you and dad don't actually sleep-"

"Valerie!" Remus snapped, his voice was more shocked than angry. Okay... he wasn't a stern father. No, not at all. Quite on the contrary, he spent more time crying over Valerie than scolding her. "Merlin, if Sirius heard you say that he would lose his shit."

"Language..." Valerie sang happily. "So, when are James and Ember bringing Harry?"

Remus put up the last of the groceries, the small kitchen practically filled with food in every nook and cranny. The cottage they lived in wasn't small... it was just compact. The front door was right to the kitchen, the living room behind said kitchen, the little room that held the dining table to the left of that, and then a little hallway that held all three rooms.

The master was Remus's and Sirius's, the second biggest room being for Valerie, and the smallest was for James and Ember, or Peter and Hailey when they decided to stay. Tristan- Peter's son- or Harry usually just slept in Ember's room or on the couch. And then on the rare occasion, it was a full marauder house- this usually took place at the Potter house since theirs was the largest- Hailey and Ember would sleep in the guest room whilst Peter and James slept on the couches. Harry would sleep with Valerie and Tristan on the floor.

"Harry this, Harry that! Val, are you sure you're not in love with the boy!"

Valerie gagged loudly- much like Sirius did when the two were brought into any conversation. "I do not fancy Harry! He's like- like... okay- you get it! I don't fancy him. I'm seventeen- can I even fancy people anymore?"

The lycanthrope snickered as he put his hands on the counter, staring dead into her eyes, he said, "After five months It's love- OW!"

ASHLEE SPEAKS!

Can you tell I'm doing that thing where I make chapters progressively longer just because I want too ....

I also realized that they're in seventh year so it's pretty much like Voldemort died last year and they're just repeating seventh year....