30- feelings

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER THIRTY!                       — endless her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CHAPTER THIRTY!
endless her

"SoharryandiarekindadatingandIthinkIshouldtellyoubutImkindascaredbecauseyouscareeveryonearoundyoupelasedontbemadorkillhim."

THEY WOKE UP NEXT TO EACH OTHER. Turns out Valerie did know a place. Being a Black had its certain perks. Including a certain Holdiday home that was only used every Christmas and sometimes over the summer. Harry awoke before her. Imediatly greeted by her sleeping person. He didn't know anyone that looked more peaceful while sleeping. Most others looked scary when they slept, but somehow Valerie made it look so peaceful.

He smiled slightly and brushed a piece of hair away from her face. Her eyes fluttered open at the contact. "Hey." Harry greeted in a raspy voice.

"Hi." She whispered, her eyes still droopy. She quickly remembered what had happened the night before. "Oh shit! Harry, I was meant to go home last night. I mean of course I was meant to go home. But, we need to go now! Theres that dinner with my dads remember?"

He winded his eyes. The two quickly got ready. Their clothes had been spread all over the room. Valerie glacned in the mirror, small bruises vsiisble on her nek. "Harry you asshoel!"

"Not my fault, lets go!"

"Wait, Harry." She called out before the boy could run off, "Be my boyfriend. Be whatever. Just... yeah. I've made this awlard but-"

"You didn't make it awkward." He smiled and kissed her quickly. "As rushed as this sounds, I'll be your boyfriend but we really need to go."

"oh. I thought it was meant to be harder than that!" She muttered before apparating to her bedroom at the Lupin-Black home.

🔮

Hermione had immediately taken the girl to hide her hickeys. She wasn't very surprised, to be honest. though she did want details of what happened las night. By the end of the story, Hermione was dying laughing and Valerie was kicking her. The door swung open with no warning, "You're dating Harry?" Ron gasped.

"No."

"Such a liar." Ron rolled his eyes "Liars suck. That means you suck, Val."

"yeah, she does suck." Hermione snickered under her breath.

"Hermioen!" Valerei graoned, throwing a shoe at the woman. "Don't act like you and Ron haven't done anything."

Ron furrowed his eyebrows, looking quite confused. "what?"