~Tsukiyama~ 🖤

The games you played were never fun

You'd say you'd stop but then you'd lie

"This is the 5th time Tadashi." Shoyo deadpanned while cleaning said boy's hand with some alcohol.

His wounds were not big this time, just some scratches that he received from another 'argument' with his lover.

"It's the last time, I swear! He promised this time." Tadashi said trying to defend his boyfriend from his best friend but he received nothing more than a blank stare and a,

"... he also promised the time before that"

Giving you what you're begging for

"You want to have a open relationship..."

"Yeah, it's just to try it out. It won't hurt Tadashi, please."

Giving you what you say you need

"...okay"

"Don't worry, I'll still love you more than any of them." He said with a smile that made the freckled boy blush slightly.

He lied.

I don't want any settled scores

I just want you to set me free

"D-did you just punch me?" Yamaguchi asked after a few seconds of deafening silence.

Tsukishima seemed to stumble out of his trance at the question, and his eyes widened, apologies already starting to ramble from his mouth,

"I-I'm so sorry. Please Tadashi, I didn't mean it, I swear. I was just jealous because-because that tongue-pierced jerk touched you! And that's unfair right?! Cause you-you're mine !!" He said, his hands gripping Yamaguchi's wrists with hard pure strength, causing Yamguchi to softly cry and beg Tsukishima to let him go because it hurt-it hurt like hell.

"Tsukki please- it hurts." Yamaguchi said while trying to wiggle his hands away from the other, voice sounding so broken and scared, he's genuinely fearing the man he loved.

"Say you're only mine Yamaguchi, and I'll let go." Tsukishima said darkly, his hands tightening enough to stop blood circulation for a second and Tadashi's eyes widened because fuck-it hurt so so bad.

"I'm yours! I'm only yours so please, please let go." Yamaguchi was begging now, fat tears falling hard from his eyes.

"It's your fault in the first place. I'm the only one allowed to see other people. Me, not you."

"...okay Tsukki."

"It's not like anyone else will want you." Tsukishima mumbled while finally freeing Tadashi's wrist, leaving the room.

This was the first and unfortunately not the last time that Tadashi was hurt.

Giving you what you're begging for

Giving you what you say I need...say I need

I'm home alone, you're god knows where

"It's way past his return time, I wonder how he's doing at work." Yamaguchi mumbled while looking at the clock, a dejected sigh leaving his mouth.

Across the city laid his boyfriend in an unknown bed, with another man.

He still smiled and stood up to cook his boyfriend dinner at 11 pm.

I hope you don't think that shit's fair