~Levyaku~ ❤️☁️

"C'mon Morisuke, one more !!" The coach yelled.

Yaku sighed of tiredness but still nodded, putting on a fast smile on his face towards the coach then turning back to Kuroo at the other side of the net.

It was a Friday evening and the Nekoma team stood in their gym, doing a last minute practice for the upcoming game against Karasuno.

Shibayama and Teshiro were doing drills while Yamamoto, Inuoka and Fukunaga practiced spiking at the other side of the gym. Kai and Naoi were having a small break and Yaku, Kuroo, Kenma and Lev were playing a two on two with each couple in the same team.

They were in their second set of the third game with Kuroo's team in the 23 points and Yaku was exhausted. They've doing this for the past 2 hours and unlike the others, Yaku hadn't taken a break since practice had started, choosing to play so that he could be in top shape for Monday's game.

He looked close to falling yet he still stood in place ready to receive Kuroo's serve, face looking as determined as it would in a real game.

Naoi whistled and Kuroo jumped, throwing and spiking the ball in the process. Luckily, Yaku managed to receive it and pass it to Lev who spiked the ball to the other side of the net only to be blocked by Kenma who decided to jump for the first time since the game started.

Unfortunately, Yaku was too far back to receive the ball and Lev was still wearing a stunned expression (because it was not everyday that you saw Kenma actually trying in volleyball) so the ball hit the ground, making the opposite team gain the point and win the game.

Yaku glared at Lev who only smiled sheepishly and mumbled a small apology, hands rubbing his neck. Yaku rolled his eyes and walked to the team circle, his legs slightly wobbling.

They did the usual pep talk of the before day of a game and said their goodbyes, Kuroken and YakuLev leaving the gym together.

They talked for the first 5 minutes of the walk and spent the rest in silence, Kenma curled up on Kuroo's back while Lev held Yaku's hand.

"What are y'all doing this weekend??" Kuroo asked, breaking the comfortable silence that had subconsciously formed between then.

"I'll be playing games." Kenma answered, pausing his switch to look up at his friends.

"You can't play games the whole weekend kitten. I'll come pick you up tomorrow at 7pm so we can go to this date I planned. We'll be playing so many..."

Kuroo said, the conversation suddenly turning to the two of them, leaving the other couple to roll their eyes fondly and keep walking.

"What are you doing this weekend Mori ??" Lev asked, the nickname coming out of his mouth absentmindedly.

*sigh* "I don't know, maybe I'll go practice at the public gym." Yaku answered, making Lev frown and immediately complain.

"No no no no no, you have practiced enough already."

"What ?! I did not-"

"Love, forgive me but you looked like you were about to fall today."

"Love ?!" Kuroo and Kenma asked at the same time, making Yaku glare at Lev with a small blush and Lev smile happily at him then turn to the other couple, saying:

"Hmhm, he told me I could call him any pet names as long as we were alone."

"We aren't alone though, are we Lev ??" Yaku asked, his voice coming out ruder than he wanted to though Lev didn't seem even the slightest bit affected by it because he looked at him with a teasing smile and said:

"That's true but Kuroo-San and Kenma-san are our friends so I thought it was okay."

"Oh yeah, that's totally fine. We don't mind seeing a blushing Yaku once in a while." Kuroo said with a teasing smirk while Kenma nodded along with him, switch back in his hands.

"Whatever, we've arrived at the intersection." Yaku said, turning the attention away from him.

"Ah damn !! I still wanted to tease you." Kuroo said, fakely sighing. Yaku glared at him and he laughed his usual rooster smile, making Kenma scowl because of the amount of movement happening.

Kuroo noticed his discomfort and apologized, continuing to walk to their neighborhood after bidding their goodbyes.

As soon as the couple was out of sight, Lev grabbed his boyfriend abruptly and carried him, putting the other's head on his chest and holding him by his thighs.

Yaku yelped and glared weakly at him but that glare was wailed out as soon as Lev started rubbing his back with one of his hands, helping Yaku lull to sleep.

Before he slept, Yaku smiled slightly and mumbled a 'thank you stupid' and passed out, making Lev hum and continue walking them home.

He yelled a soft 'Tadaima' -as to not startle his boyfriend awake- receiving a 'welcome home' and a smile from his sister and her girlfriend.

He carried Yaku to his bedroom, took his shoes off and changed their clothes, putting his lover on one of his favorite shirts and a pair of sweatpants that didn't fit him anymore.

He watched as Yaku cuddled closer to his own pillow, grumbling something incoherently which made Lev softly laugh and move some hair away from his forehead, mumbling a 'how did I get to have someone like you' and receiving nothing but a soft sigh in return.

Lev put all of the clothes in the laundry basket that stayed in the corner of his room and slid into his covers, Yaku immediately cuddling into him with a soft smile in his face.

Lev simply watched with a loving smile as his boyfriend slept, seeming content with where he was and felt himself fall asleep.

That night, Alisa and her girlfriend -Miwa Kageyama- took so many photos of them cuddling, resulting on Yaku's deep blush in the next morning and a new lock screen for Lev.

                             1000 words

A/N: A fluffy one shot to a fluffy couple.
I love this two so much it's surreal. They're literally so cute and sweet and it makes me want to actually have a partner (not that I will lol).