~Sakuatsu~ 💙🖤

No no this can't be right

There's absolutely no way

Where did we go wrong ??

Why now ??

Why ever ??

Why us ??

It was such a normal day too

We were just loving each other

We were just being human

But then again, we don't have the chance to be human

Do we ??

A shot rang through the warehouse both Atsumu and Kiyoomi Miya stood in, causing Atsumu to swerve professionally to the right, barely avoiding one of the million bullets the other was shooting.

"That was a fucking horrible shot, Omi !!" Atsumu yelled, trying his best to hide the pain and anger he felt through sarcastic and cocky comments.

"I missed on purpose you asshole !!" Kiyoomi shouted back, reloading his gun and preparing for another wave of shots.

Atsumu was having none of that though, standing up from his hiding spot and running towards the left side of the room, just again barely avoiding 2 bullets with the destination of his right thigh and knee.

He sat down behind some boxes, officially coming out of his husband's sight, while breathing heavily and wearily.

He pushed down the tears that seemed to come flowing from the back of his eyes and crawled to a loose box in the pile he was hiding, searching for any kind of long distance weapon he could possibly use in this situation.

The situation being his own husband trying to kill him after 6 years of knowing each other and 4 of those years being together (married for one). It was a complicated situation -not really- and he would rather not think about it.

Problem is, he doesn't really have a choice.

It was just a normal day, both of them hanging around the half bad and half good side of the town with rings blinging under the sunlight and eyes shining bright of happiness.

It was a normal day until Kiyoomi decided to ask Atsumu if he could go to the random abandoned building they currently stood in. Atsumu gulped at the request and mentally started preparing himself for anything while smiling at his sweet husband and accepting it.

As soon as they got in, Atsumu detached himself from Kiyoomi and ducked, avoiding a knife that was definitely supposed to fix itself on his head but instead hit the rusty lockers behind him.

It has been a game of cat and mouse since then, Kiyoomi throwing knives and shooting bullets with an awful precision (which he suspected were being missed on purpose) and Atsumu running around the warehouse while throwing sarcastic comments at the other.

Atsumu couldn't believe it in the beginning. One day while he was at work -which happened to be a very illegal organization called Inarizaki that trafficked anything that wasn't humans and killed any people that seemed like a nuisance to their plans- his boss decided to call him and 2 other members to the meeting room.