~Alot of ships~💙

Omegas are people that are considered and treated like animals or sex toys. They're degraded by society and for that, most of the time they're abused, sold and raped by Alphas.

* Hinata Shoyo POV *

I heard so many cries from the others in the room. Cries of desperation, sadness and above all, anger. I could fell their anger; for being taken away, for being omegas, for being weak.

We were all located in a place called the factory, a place that every omega fears due to being the number 1 auction house of omegas.

The room was filled with so many distressed pheromones, that any alpha that came in would probably pass out.

I am unfortunately one of those angry omegas. I'm Hinata Shoyo, 17 years old and I pratically grew up in the factory. I was sold by my parents when I was 9 and have been used here since then. I ran away 6 months ago, to experience freedom and peace, but the factory had a very stubborn owner, one that wouldn't let his most prized possession run away so they sent a bunch of pure alphas after me ( and of course they managed to catch me ).

I really felt like crying, but right now, the others need me. So instead of wallowing in a useless pit of sadness, I released some calming pheromones to try and help them relax. Thank god that there were 4 other omegas helping me or it wouldn't even work.

It took us a while, but after 2 minutes they all calmed down (well at least the best they could). Since everyone was good, I decided to go try and speak with the 4 omegas:

"Hey guys !! I'd like to thank you for helping me !! I'm Hinata Shoyo and I'm 17 years old. " I said with a small smile . They all looked at me suspiciously, and with some fear in their eyes.

Great, they don't trust me.

I sighed sadly at that and decided to speak again, this time with less enthusiasm and more peacefulness:

"I won't stay here if you guys don't want me to , but I feel like you guys are nice people and it wouldn't hurt to make friends. "

That still seemed like it hadn't convinced them so I went to my last resort, which couldn't happen because as soon as I opened my mouth, footsteps were heard from outside of the room, meaning that someone was coming. In less than a second, everyone was back in the floor with knees tucked in their chests and scared as hell. The footsteps were heavy and carried a certain type of confidence which meant one thing ... it was an alpha. When the alpha entered, he looked around looking for a certain someone until his eyes landed on me. He looked at me for a few seconds then said :

" Well well , if it isn't our lost puppy . " with a menacing smirk. I rolled my eyes at that and decided to ignore him. Bad move.

" I'm speaking to you Sho !! " he screamed and ran to my direction, yanking me by my hair. Which fucking hurt btw.

"Leave me alone Daisuke." I said in a really low and threatening tone. By now, the other omegas looked at me like I was crazy (probably for disrespecting an alpha) while Daisuke looked at me with an interesting gaze.

" Now you decide to speak up huh. How was the outside world?? Was it fun?? Did you see rainbows and climbed fucking unicorns?! " he screamed at my face, basically mocking me.

" It was better than whatever this is and I would've really enjoyed to stay, if it wasn't for your stupid obsession with me!! " I said screaming and starting to get angry. I knew that I shouldn't do it but I was so fucking furious I actually talked back. I didn't even let him say anything and spoke up again, teasing smirk presented at my face.

" Are you so obsessed with me, to the point that you need to send 3 fucking alphas after me?! I almost died you jerk !! " tears were threatening to fall from my face, smirk gone and teeth gritted visibly. I was pissed.