GOODBYE!

FINALLY

THIS STORY IS OVER

A ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH WITH MY WHOLE HEART!!!!!!!

IM SORRY BUT THE AMOUNT OF MENTAL BREAKDOWNS THIS STORY CAUSED ME IS INSANE

I PLANNED ON JUST SHUTTING IT DOWN BUT SOME OF YALL AMAZING PEOPLE JUST ENCOURAGED ME TO KEEP WRITING

Idc I love my plot and I think it's creative of me to think of something like this.

Now, I admit, I didn't plan out the story until it came to Jeremy's death so everything before Jeremy's death was unplanned...

Moving onto how much this story destroyed my mental health and I'm also proud of myself for continuing writing.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting and I'll definitely write another story soon enough (but I'm less likely going to make my own plot if it's a fan-fiction)

SPEAKING OF:

SOME OF YOU HAVE CRIED AND LAUGHED DURING THIS STORY (mostly laughed because my sense of humor reaches the roof) but I'm proud of myself for letting you guys cry. It's when an author knows they accomplished something.

Who knew some of y'all cried in the chapter 'kill me' in the first book? YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO CRY BUT THANK YOU FOR DOING SO BECAUSE I FEEL COMPLETE IN LIFE.

(I'm crying rn, can't believe I'm done with this book. I'm genuinely proud of this book, tysm for reading, commenting and voting)

Will I post another Kol fanfic?...yes

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𓆩𝐤𝐨𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𓆪 ||2 🎉