☾ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs☽ ✔︎

ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍsᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ.ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
3.34

            Annabelle hated to admit it but she was thinking about what Jessie told her, her emotions was overwhelming her, especially her thoughts and overthinking which she needed a break from but would a one nightstand really help and take her mind away? With her life being chaotic for almost a year now, a one nightstand never occurred to her.

She didn't know if she should consider it or not but even if she does, she knew she wouldn't compel someone because Annabelle wasn't planning on becoming best buddies with Damon and she definitely wasn't going to some sort of club, find a guy and sleep with him...she didn't know where they've been and definitely wasn't near comfortable with the idea.

Annabelle, still deep in thought while answering her online assignments didn't notice Stacey slumping on the couch next to her. "Hey!" Stacey greeted and Annabelle raised a brow at her, waving slightly. "Why are you so gloomy? Seriously, it's almost contagious." She grimaced.

Although Stacey was older, she definitely didn't act like it (except when she was upset but other than that, she was a sarcastic person) "Anyways whatcha doing?" She sang.

Annabelles eyebrows furrow, turning to face the blonde. "Are you drunk?" She asked. "It's 8 in the morning." She pointed out in disbelief.

"I'm not drunk, I'm just being happy." Stacey rolled her eyes. "Is that so hard to believe?" She asked.

"Well, considering you lost mom, Beatrice and your girlfriend all in the same year, yes, it is." Annabelle raised a brow, checking her grades to see it was all falling making her shake her head and shut off her computer, turning her attention to Stacey.

"Well, I'm happy." Stacey shrugged and Annabelle smiled lightly, biting her lip with a nod. Stacey put her hand on her shoulder, "You've changed, Anna."

Annabelle ran a hand through her hair before rubbing her face with both her hands in exhaustion. "I know, Stacey...I know." She stood up. "I have to meet up with Alaric, said he could help me with my assignments." She picks up her computer and Stacey nodded, waving as Annabelle walked out the house.

Being lazy, Annabelle decided to speed over to Alaric's apartment. Her hands curl up to a fist and she knocks on the door. Alaric opened it, he wore black jeans, a blue blouse with a black denim jacket over, he had dark circles under his eyes but other than that, he looked like his usual self.

Slowly, he smiled. "Hey, so, should we get started?" He asked and she nodded, attempting to step in but a threshold held her back making her frown deeply. "Oh— come in."

"Thanks." Annabelle carefully stepped in without a threshold to stop her.

Alaric lead her to the living room and they took a seat on the couch. She could smell a the small stench of alcohol reeking from the house but chose not to mention it. "How have you been holding up?"