☾ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴜs☽

ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴜsᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx - sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ46

ᴊᴜs s
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx - sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
46.16

Are you falling in love?
I have a feeling you are.

-moment by lil death 0:40

That describes the other chapter when Kol was painting her nails and she was staring
at him.

One month later:

It was now nighttime and they all sat at the garden while Annabelle and Kol played baseball, throwing the ball back and forth. Suddenly, Kol throws the ball too far and she turns around to look for it.

A month had passed and the two had gotten closer but never confirmed anything. Annabelle talked to Stefan and they agreed to never speak on what happened. Both Kol and Annabelle hadn't bothered to tell the rest how close they've become.

Suddenly, she feels arms around her waist, spinning her and she laughs as he sets her down. "Let's go sit with the rest." She says and he kisses her cheek before the two walk back to the group.

Once they sit down, it fell silent and the Originals stared at Kol. Annabelle noticed that they were all waiting for him to do something but Kol would always change the subject.

They had to postpone the ball because they put vervain in the water system, again and this time, they had vervain in their blood systems. Not to mention all of them taking a break and moving on from the drama. They deserved it after everything they went through.

"Annabelle, Kol," Klaus starts and they turn to face him. "Did you two have fun?"

The witch raises a brow while Kol knew what Klaus meant. He shakes his head unnoticeably. "Yes. Belle needs to strengthen up."

"I died twice." Annabelle sends everyone looks and they all chuckle. "I'm not going to be Superman and why need strength when I have magic?" She smirks.

"Can I did then become a witch again?" Stacey asks jokingly but Rebekah didn't find it very funny.

"Shush." Rebekah tells her.

Caroline looks between the two. "Will you two just start dating already?"

"It's almost saddening to watch you from afar." Elijah told a blushing Stacey and Rebekah while Annabelle and Kol laugh at the two making everyone turn to them. "What is so funny? It took you two months to get together."

Klaus and the rest laugh while Kol glares at Elijah and Annabelle rolls her eyes, pursing her lips. "Now that I think about it, I could've just staked all of you and bring Stacey back to life." They all snap their heads towards her and she looks up from her lap. "I'm just saying."