☠︎︎sʜᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ɢᴜʏ☠︎︎

sʜᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ɢᴜʏᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ  sᴇᴠᴇɴ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ𝟳

sʜᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ɢᴜʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ  sᴇᴠᴇɴ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
𝟳.𝟯𝟴

                     "The hunters that got away, they took Alaric, Caroline and Stacey." Rebekah spoke in a panicked voice. Kol paused his video game, Klaus and Elijah stopped chattering and Katherine looks up from her phone. Everyone turns to her in surprise. "We were all in the grill then we began coughing— Alaric, he came over to Caroline but then everything went black. I woke up with a warning letter saying they'll kill all the vampires in town, especially because of the other night...."

Katherine ran a hand through her hair before speaking. "Okay then, let's just wake up Anna, she'll help us, we kill them and problem solved."

Kol let out a scoff, "She's not some object working for us and I want to keep her out of harms way, this is nowhere near keeping her out of harm."

"Stacey is out there, she doesn't have a choice." Klaus spoke, "So is Alaric and I will do whatever it takes to ensure Caroline's safety."

"And I will do whatever it takes to ensure her safety, even if by means, I go against you." Kol crossed his arms stubbornly, taking closer steps to the hybrid. "We'll make a plan that doesn't include Belle."

"What plan?" They spun to face Annabelle wearing red shorts and a black tank top with sneakers since it was a hot day. "Whats going on?" She noticed two missing blondes. "Wheres Stacey— or Caroline?"

Klaus smirked at Kol. "They are—"

Kol grabbed him and threw him against the wall, cutting him off then took steps forward but Elijah protectively stood in front of Klaus, warning his younger brother. "Enough of this nonsense, she has the right to know."

"And also the right to live." Kol growled and Elijahs expression softens, he knew Kol held feelings towards the heretic but never expected it to be strong. Kol turned to face Annabelle who had her eyebrows furrowed, still waiting for an explanation. "You have a shift at the Mystic Grill today, right? You should go."

Now, Annabelle was even more confused because Kol didn't approve of her working at the Grill for two reasons; they already had money and she could compel herself whatever she wanted. Annabelle tried to explain it's about being independent and having passion but he didn't understand so she simply gave up and got on with her day.

"Yeah, now what's going on?" Annabelle crossed her arms suspiciously but Kol sent Klaus a warning look making her turn to the eldest living Mikaelson brother with a furious look.

"Tony and his accomplices have taken your sister, Caroline and Alaric as hostage." Elijah answered and Kols face fell. "They aim to kill all the vampires in town." He continued.