☾ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ☽

ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45

ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45.14

When Annabelle made it downstairs. Kol stood there wearing a gray blouse, some buttons opened and black jeans with suede shoes. His lips part at Annabelle and she looks down sheepishly, rocking her sneakers awkwardly.

Kol made his way towards her and put his hand on his back pocket. "Apparently, in this century, we have to get gifts for the dates." He pulled out a long silver bracelet and looked to her hand "May I?"

Annabelle smiled and put her hand up. He wrapped the bracelet around her wrist and it fit perfectly making her smile widely then looked to Kol. "Good, 'cause I got you some too." She opened her purse and Kol raised a brow.

"Since our lives are insane, we need good luck." Annabelle pulled out two bracelets "And what better luck could you have with matching quoted bracelets?" She asked and slipped the bracelet to her other wrist

"What do you think...?" Annabelle sheepishly asked as she took his hand and slipped on the bracelet. She put her wrist next to his and he looked down.

Kol smiled then looked back to her hand. "Always and Forever." He smiled and she took a deep breath. "You look breathtaking. Per usual." He complimented. "Let's get going then."

The duo walked out and towards his car "Where are we going?" Annabelle asked as he opened the car door for her and she slipped in, looking to him for an answer.

"It's a surprise."

Kol began driving and Annabelle looked out the window, watching as the buildings passed by. Suddenly, she felt something on her lap and then her hand. Kols hand found hers and he intertwined his fingers with hers.

She smiled then looked back out the window, the buildings disappeared and he drove into the forest making her eyebrows furrow but she kept silent. Watching as they passed for trees and the leaves crunched beneath the car.

"Close your eyes, my love." Kol told her and she hesitantly obeyed making him sign. "You could trust me, I would never do anything to hurt you." He promised.

Annabelle chuckled. "You seemed to enjoy it when my humanity was off..." she murmured, her eyes closed shut but she could feel Kols eyes on her.

"Consider me vengeful." Kol chuckled then got out of the car. He walked over to the other side and opened her car door. She put a hand out since she couldn't see and he took her arm, then her waist making her blush.

Kol leaned down to her ear "Do you hear that?" He whispered and she could hear a waterfall but it sounded far away. It was comfortably quiet. Annabelle nodded. "Open you're eyes."

Annabelle looked around in awe. There was a fluffy blanket on the hill with a waterfall in the distance but in front of the hill was the moon. Her lips part at the sight and Kol inspected her face, satisfied with the reaction he had gained but the date had barely even started.