☾ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ☽✔︎

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ.ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
2.33

A few weeks passed with Kol trying to get closer to Annabelle while she would also make small conversation but she also spent most of her time with either Jessie or Stefan and it was mostly the latter since they had a lot in common. Stefan and her would often chat at night, sometimes speaking about their problems since they felt like they could trust one another or if it's just a normal chat about what they love.

Annabelle walked in the Mystic Grill, her eyes meeting Jessie's making her smile lightly, with a deep breath, she began walking towards her. Annabelle found herself very out of place and like she was an alien walking amongst humans— without her mom, everything was more strange and glum, nothing felt ordinary anymore.

Of course, Annabelle knew her mother would have passed, that's what happened in her dream but it happened too soon.

"Hey." Jessie greeted, smiling widely and Annabelle raised a brow at her friends extra cheeriness. "You won't believe what happened...!" She squealed.

Annabelle slowly smiled then clipped her name-tag to her shirt. "Try me." She spoke, glancing at Jessie then turning to a couple. "What would you like to order?" She asked, biting her lip.

"Two beers." The girl answered, smiling happily and Annabelle nodded then turned to face Jessie, silently
questioning what made her extra chirpy.

"So, the other night, I was walking and dropped five dollars, okay?" Jessie started, grinning in a sing song voice, following Annabelle as she pours the drink.

"So— you're happy you lost five dollars?" Annabelle stumbled over her words, confused. She knew she was no longer human so money shouldn't be a problem with her but if she remembered her human-witch self, she would never be excited on losing money.

Jessie rolled her eyes, letting out a girly giggle, "Of course not, silly goose." She flicked her forehead and Annabelle rubbed the spot, grimacing at the nickname. "Then, this really cute guy picked it up and said he'd only give it back if i agree to go on a date with him."

Annabelle blinked. "What is he? 5?" She questioned.

Jessie, again, rolled her eyes at her friend. "You're missing the point, I've got a date tonight and I need your help choosing a dress!" She grinned and Annabelles eyes widen in surprise.

"You agreed?!" Annabelle asked, handing the couple their drinks and muttering an apology about sending it over late. "For five dollars? You know it's rightfully yours, he has no hold over it."

"Yeah, but i wanted to go on a date with him." Jessie took her flaming red locks and began twirling it around her finger, her ocean blue eyes dreamy. "So, will you help me out?" She asked.