Ch 13

As soon as you got home you flopped down on your bed and decided to check all the messages you had. You decided to check the messages from one of the unknown numbers.

XXX-XXX-XXXX

??

Hey, it's Reki!

??

I wasn't sure if you would be coming to 'S' tonight.

I hope you do cause I have a beef with Shadow

You just stared at the message. Do you want to go tonight? How would you even get there?

Y/n

Hey!

Y/n

I can try to be there

I'll need to find a ride though

Skating and walking aren't really

Options at the moment

Looking down at your foot you sighed. Not only was your ankle keeping you from skating, but the fact that you gave your board to that boy with the blue hair last night. You decided to check the other unknown number that texted you, hoping it was about your board.

XXX-XXX-XXXX

??

Hi, my name is Langa you gave me

your board thing last night I was

wondering when you wanted it back

Y/n

Could you drop it off at

Sakurayashiki Calligraphy?

Y/n

As long as it isn't too much trouble

just tell them Y/n said you could

drop the board off

Langa

I can do that

I was going there for an interview

on Monday anyway

Y/n

Thank you!

You smiled at the fact that you would be getting your board back. Even though you wouldn't be able to use it for another week. You just didn't like being away from it for that long. That's when you got to the last message. A voicemail from Adam, you weren't too sure what he wanted but you were sure it couldn't be good.

Clicking on the message you put it on speaker.

"Hey little one! Isn't that what Cherry still calls you? Anyway I would like to propose a deal with you. I won't tell your sweet brother Joe about you being Midnight. But in order for me to do that you have to agree to a beef with me at 'S'. You have until Monday night to decide."

You didn't want to accept Adam's challenge. But it seemed like you had no choice. You couldn't let Kojiro know that you were 'Midnight'. You opened up your messages and texted Adam that you were in and that the beef had to be held in three weeks.

After that you called Kaoru, seeing if he could bring you to 'S' tonight since his flight came in this afternoon. You wanted to see Reki kick Shadow's ass.

-----

A/n:

Writing text chats sucks. Just to let you know.