Ch 5

As soon as you walked in the door you were met with a yelling Kaoru. You weren't really sure what was wrong, but you knew if Kaoru was yelling it meant Kojiro was home. You looked at the two boys behind you with an apologetic look on your face. You all had hoped that your brother would be at work. You told Suna and Osamu to go wait in your room while you got things sorted out.

Unfortunately Kojiro looked over to the staircase while the two boys were herded up to your room, he quickly snapped his head in your direction with a deep glare. "You had the nerve to bring two boys over to the house and not bother to tell me?" You just sighed, he was always like this when you brought friends home that were guys.

"Look, you were supposed to be at work right now. Which means I was on my own for making dinner. Do you really trust me in the kitchen after last time? Samu only came over to make me food and Rin decided to tag along."

Your brother held his glare a little longer before sighing in defeat. He knew he couldn't win this one. But it didn't mean that he liked the fact that all your friends were boys.

"So, what's going on? Why is Kaoru yelling and why are you home?" You spoke softly trying not to upset either of them even more.

Kaoru walked over to where you were standing and patted your head lovingly like he always does. He looked like he was trying to tell you something with his eyes, but you couldn't understand. All you knew was that he looked sad.

"Don't worry about it, little one. Here, take this up to your room and spend time with your friends. I'll be leaving shortly" Kaoru handed you a bag that had four boxes of onigiri in it, you hesitated a little before turning around and going into your room.

As soon as you were gone Kojiro scoffed and glared at Kaoru. "You treat y/n as if she's your sister, and you act as if you know what's best for her." The green haired male scowled at his pink haired friend. "There is some truth to that, she is like a younger sister to me. But I don't try to pretend I know what's best for her. I'm just saying that letting her get back on a board might be good for her."

Although Kaoru had been skating with you in secret, and got you into 'S' didn't mean he felt good about lying to Kojiro about it. So his plan was to convince your brother to let you skate again before he found out you've been doing it all along.

Kojiro huffed one more time, "I said no, now don't bring this up again. Please just get out of my house" and with that Kaoru left still feeling guilty.

-----

A/n: 

I feel like this story is going to be long and I'm going to apologize ahead of time for that. Whoops.