003

"I bet you impressed them all out west;
You were always the best, no doubt!"

"I bet you impressed them all out west;You were always the best, no doubt!"

______________________

Katherine and her aunts entered the apartment, all tired from the hard day. "Kat, you got a message!", said Daniela to her niece. The girl pressed the button to hear a familiar voice. "Хей, миличка, това е старият татко. Просто исках да знаеш, че не си сама. Дръж усмивката на лицето си, всичко ще бъде наред. Обичам те.", it was a voice message from her dad in Bulgarian. (Hey sweetie, this is ol' Dad
Just wanted you to know, you ain't alone
Keep a smile on your face, everything's gonna be fine
I love you)

"Who was it?", asked Carla as she let herself down on the couch. "Dad.", answered Katherine and let herself down besides her aunt. Carla hugged the younger girl, pulling her close to herself, kissing her head lightly while running her fingers through her brown hair. "He's saying that everything is going to be fine and that I should keep smiling. But it's hard you know." "We know mija.", said Daniela understanding and sat on the other side of Katherine. The girl gave her a light smile before bursting out in tears again. Daniela only looked up in shock at her girlfriend. Did she say something wrong? "What's wrong mi amor?", asked Carla worried. She has always been the one that worried too much. "I just want my dad by my side!", said Katherine and tried to wipe the tears away but they just kept falling. "You will see him soon princesa. I can't promise anything but you will see him." "How are you so sure?", asked Kat and looked at her aunt with big eyes. "I just have a feeling.", lied Daniela slightly. Both knew about Emanuel's plans for his daughter's future but they were not ready to tell her yet. Or ever actually.

Kat only nodded again and hugged her other aunt, allowing her to do the same. "I love you both so so much!", she whispered. "We love you too princesa.", whispered Daniela back. Carla then switched on the tv and cuddled into her girlfriend. Kat sat on the other side of Daniela and watched the two lovers. She wished Sonny would look at her the way Daniela looked at Carla. Full in love.

[Music starts]

(KATHERINE)

I wonder if I'm being real
Do I speak my truth or do I filter how I feel?

She stood up and walked over to the window, looking outside and smiling to herself.

(KATHERINE)

I wonder wouldn't it be nice
To live inside a world that isn't black and white?

Kat then picked up a picture with Silva, Toni, Vanessa, Nina and herself on it from 4 years ago. She went over the frame while reading her friends' emotions somehow.