Kokichi Oma SFW Alphabet

WORD COUNT: 2997 WORDS

Credits for the template-

The-coldest-goodbye on Tumblr:

Yea, you caught me, I changed e from ending to entertainment since I didn't want to cry over an angst, especially a break up one after we put this foundation of him having trust and commitment issues that he broke through with you

FUTURE PURPLE HAS PROOFREAD THIS + ADDED LITTLE COMMENTS

Ø Provided she did do this at 3:27 am while currently in an insomniac frenzy

Ø Anyway, dated 08/04/22

Ø Good luck

Ø ^^that was to me but good luck to you too for whatever you need luck for!

Ø Also, some of this is a little dramatic (like, for what younger purple?) so reader discretion, hah

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Very affectionate. Kokichi tends to show affection through actions rather than words. Of course, he would say anything and everything to make you flustered and would tell you he loved you whenever; but he would rather let you know through kind gestures. He wants you to feel loved, not just told it. He would hold your hand whenever he noticed you were worried and cuddles you whenever he can. He would give you a little squeeze when you were stressed, and PDA is his thing. (If it makes you uncomfortable, he would, of course, save it for home.) He wants everyone to know that you were his and show you off. Whenever you talk, he would give you his full attention and make eye contact to show you he cares. He sends you random cute little messages from time to time to make you smile. He just loves you so much, he can't help it!

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

The friendship would start by him taking an interest in you. He found something so intriguing in you and he can't seem to figure him out. Did you catch him on his lies? Do you have a unique talent? Are you so genuinely kind to him that he can't understand why? Whatever it is it got him invested in you. By invested, I mean he would prank you every other day and follow you around. At first, it would've just been him wanting to tease you for a week and go back to messing with Rantaro or Shuichi, but he found himself captivated by you. He wanted to be your friend, he wanted to trust you and do fun things on the weekend with him. And when he found out you felt the same way you two were inseparable. He wouldn't spare you from him pranks of course, but he would open himself up more to you. He found you so fun and easy to talk to.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

He can not live without your cuddles. He would do it in every single way possible. You could probably catch him searching up "different ways to cuddle" (like I just did so I could write this section). Head on lap, spooning, half-spooning, wrapped your legs around each other. He didn't care how as long as he got to touch you and it was comfortable for you. He would lightly glide his fingertips across your body or gently caress your hair. His favourite thing to do was nuzzle his head into your neck while gripping the nape of your collar like a baby or you to do that to him (vice versa).

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Kokichi can not cook for the life of him, he needs someone to control him. As you might have seen in the Rainy Day oneshot, he is impulsive and without supervision, he can fuck up making cereal. Regardless, he loves cooking with you since he gets to spend quality time with you and sharpen his skills. However, although he doesn't seem it, he's amazing at cleaning. Being a leader requires a lot of hard work, dedication and concentration, so he has to have a tidy workplace or it's a distraction. Kokichi never wants to settle down with anyone. Or so he thought until he met you. As soon as you've both finished university/college, he wants to settle down with you in your guy's own home. He wants to be with you forever and spend as much time with you as he can.