17⟭⟬

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I was about to speak and suddenly someone knocked on the door. "The door is Open" I said and Yoongi hyung came inside.

"All of you are here? Where is Jin hyung?" Yoongi hyung asked. I rolled my eyes "I'm going to my house tonight, I'll see y'all tomorrow" I Said and walked out.

"He should never know about tomorrow's plan or else, everything will end up in a bad way." I said to myself and drove back home.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

Yoongi Hyung looked a bit upset because of jungkook's behaviour but he never said it out.

"Hyung, Why did scarlet wanted to speak to you?" Namjoon Hyung spoke making Yoongi hyung sigh.

"She.. She knows about me and Y/N and she told me not to get involved with her daughter ever again,but.." "But what hyung?" Hobi hyung asked and he said "I somehow need to apologize to Y/N, I have explain the reason behind all this and I also want to make things right between us."

Hyung said and I smirked "Ohh.. Hyung, you want to get back Y/N don't you?" He said making Yoongi Hyung widen his eyes.

"Wh-what..? No no! Nothing like that.. I don't love her.." he said making all of us smile silently. "But, we never asked if you love her.... Hyung!!! Have you fallen in love for real?" I asked making Yoongi Hyung a bit flustered.

"Agh.. Shut up! I'm- I'm going to sleep! Even you guys go!" He said and ran up the room making all of us burst into laughter.

"Jungkook told us to be ready for the lunch,So let's all stay for the night and leave tomorrow I'm the morning" I said and they all agreed to me.

YOONGI'S POV:

I ran to my room and shut the door after Tae asked if I love Y/N, I- I don't know.. I've always been focused on getting to Park Jimin but in that process, did I fall in love with Y/N? AGHHH I don't know.

Today after I saw her with my own eyes, I felt relieved and happy but, the way she didn't look into my eyes even ones and kept ignoring me made my heart ache.

I deserve it anyway. She looked absolutely mesmerising and she looked a bit chubby which made her look more curvey than before but she was beautiful anyway.

I'm not gonna lie, she looked like a Goddess! Even if I did fall in love, I can't do anything about it.. atleast I need to ask for forgiveness.

"I'll better go and meet her tomorrow but how..? I don't know where she lives so I'll directly go to the base" I said to myself and drifted off to sleep while thinking about Y/N.

Y/N'S POV:

Yesterday, I told Jin Oppa that I wanted to meet the boys since I missed them a lot. I know they hid the fact that they belonged to the Mafia, but atleast they cared for me and didn't plan to kill me like he did..

"No!!! I shouldn't even think about him! Enough Jade! You're not Y/N anymore! You have someone more important in your life, don't lose focus" I scolded myself and waited for the boys to join me.