15⟭⟬

Y/N'S POV:

I said my mom that I'll deal with them and told the guards to let go of the gang. I didn't even throw glances at the man who looked like he saw the lost love of his life! like tskk..

I was about to turn around and walk away but suddenly someone called me "Y-Y/Nah" making me realise who that voice belonged to.

I turned towards jungkook who called me with a trembling voice and I passed on a little smile and quickly turned walking up the stage.

"No one dies today, I will take up every gang here and make y'all work under us. No one will be put under danger unless and until you want to mess with us. It's a win-win situation. Anyone with objection can raise their hands up"

I announced and not even a single hand went up."Good, Everyone will be called with Their respective code names and I'll be called Jade.

The gangs will be divided freshly and be assigned with territories. If anyone gets in our way then.." I grabbed an arrow and shot it up on the metallic chain making the huge crystal chandelier crash into the ground widening everyone's eyes and told "My arrow will pierce their body instead." And put down the bow in my hand.

"So... Enjoy the party!" I said and walked away from there while all the eyes where on me.

Seokjin oppa smirked at my bold attitude and went next to my Mom to speak with the rest of the guests. I quickly got into my car and started to breathe heavily. My legs were shaking while my hands kept trembling.

"Jade are you alright?" My secretary asked, "H- He was there.. h- never mind..I- I'm fine..just...Drive back h-home..."

I said and tried to calm myself down. "Even thought I tried to pretend to be strong and bold before them, the wound my heart hurt like it had happened just yesterday.

I will not show my pain out no matter what and I'll try not cross paths with him again. He is no longer in my life and now, I have a very important role to play" I said to myself.

YOONGI'S POV:

I saw her,she is alive. I thought I had lost her forever.. after I shot Y/N and walked away like nothing happened, my heart kept on beating like crazy.

Y/N fell on the ground and was crying but I didn't dare to turn back. She told me that she wanted to ask me just one question and I agreed.

I thought she'll ask me about why I did it or who made me do it but no.. She asked me "Do you love me?" in a trembling voice which unexpectedly wrecked my heart into pieces.

Why did that question hurt so much?... I told her that I didn't love her and she didn't speak a single word after that. I just left because my legs started to give up on me. I sat inside my car and hit the window with my hands in frustration.

"No.. I can't just let her die!!" I debated with myself and finally decided to go get her.

While I went there, Y/N was not there and I saw a huge pool of blood which made my face lose colour.. "What have I done..."