16⟭⟬

The memories before a year and a half were vivid in mind.

I got up from the table and Tae questioned me "Where are you going hyung?" "To apologize to Y/N" I said and gained a sacastic laugh from Jungkook "What? You're gonna apologize to Y/N for killing her? Yea sure! She would happily forgive you!" He said and walked up to Jin hyung.

He went and whispered something in Jin Hyung's ears. Jin Hyung nodded and went somewhere with Jk.

I told my men to take my Dad back to the mansion and told the gang to stay in the party till it gets over. They agreed and I went of to find Y/N but it looked like she had already left.

I sighed was about to go back inside and suddenly I saw Jin Hyung and Jungkook getting inside a car. I decided to follow them since they seemed suspicious. The car went on for almost an hour now and I kept following them. Suddenly Jin Hyung's car speeded up and went towards a different lane.

I tired to catch hold of them but the car disappeared "Dang it! I missed the car! But... Where were they going? I'll ask JK when he returns." I said and drove back to the party.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

All of our hearts almost bursted when Jin Hyung walked up the stage claiming to be the Son if the Kims.

When Y/N showed up all of a sudden, we were more than shocked and at the same time I felt very relieved and happy when I saw Y/N but her looks and her gaze were kinda different.

The happy and playful aura from her was no more. She looked composed and quite which was very much unlikely of her but I understand, what Yoongi Hyung did was unacceptable which might have brought Y/N to this kindoff a change but I did miss her a lot.

I saw that her eyes lit up a bit seeing us but immediately dimed down when she noticed Yoongi Hyung. I'm not gonna deny the fact that She looked beautiful as always, infact more beautiful.

Yoongi Hyung came back and sat in the table and I asked him what happened.
"Y/N Left before I could find her and keep an eye on Jungkook. He seems strange and he went somewhere with Jin Hyung."

"Oh yea! Will Jin Hyung still be a part in our gang?" I asked, "Even if he belongs to the Kims, the fact that he is our hyung and our Gang member is not gonna change" Yoongi Hyung said making me smile.

The party got over and we were about to leave. Suddenly Scarlet called Yoongi Hyung to have a private conversation so he told us to leave.

We all went back home and Jungkook barged in with a huge smile on his face. "Yah! Where the hell did you go?" Jimin questioned him "I'll tell ya'll later and get ready tomorrow.. we'll be meeting someone special for lunch and make sure this doesn't goes to Yoongi Hyung's ears okay?" Jungkook said making us wonder why..

"That's okay but why shouldn't Yoongi Hyung know?" Hobi hyung said and Jk was about to speak but someone knocked on the door diverting us....