13⟭⟬

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

All of them were getting dressed up for the 'Festa d'oro' which is a Mafian party held only when the 'Concealed Mafia' is revealed. It's a Feast for some Mafian groups and for the others, it may be their funeral.

The rule is.. if the powerful Mafian gangs with huge bases fail to reveal the hidden mafia lord, They will either be taken into the Concealed Mafia's gang to work for them or the entire gang can be ordered to kill.

I'm not gonna lie, we all were a bit nervous since we failed to disclose the hidden mafia and things went pretty messed up after Y/N was gone.

Jungkook hardly spoke to Yoongi Hyung unless and till it was about work and even the boys didn't speak much. We would have work meetings only and started hanging out less.

Jin Hyung started coming rarely but he spoke well to Yoongi Hyung. Yoongi Hyung became colder than before and became extremely quiet. Before.. He would talk to us, smile a little and just joke around with his cold face making all of us crack up but now.... He looks sad, almost all the time.

His change in behaviour started after Y/N was gone. I kept thinking "Where is Y/N? Is she really dea- "Tae, let's go" I heard Hobi hyung calling me."Coming hyung!!" I replied and walked down the stairs after taking a deep breath.

"Where is Yoongi Hyung?" I asked "He said that he'll finish some work and come there directly, we are supposed to go there along with Mr.Min" Jimin replied and we all drove off.

YOONGI'S POV:

"It's been an year and a half now..." I said and sighed looking at the picture of me and Y/N.

She was smiling wide while I back hugged her in the picture. We looked happy.. I know that I only pretended to Love Y/N But, life without her is more difficult than I ever imagined.

I thought if she goes out of my life, I'll stop pretending to be all giggly, cheerful and happy all the time but... Was I really pretending or is that how I really feel when Y/N is around me?

"Enough Yoongi, it's already too late..." I told myself. I saw the picture and forgot the main reason I came here! I went up to my study room and opened the drawer.

I took the small metallic box with a key inside and kept it inside my pocket. My dad gave this key and told us to keep it safe.

He suddenly called in the morning and told me to bring it to the party but I didn't know why...