3⟭⟬

YOONGI'S POV:

As I came out of the shower, I heard the front door closing with a big bang. I called out Y/N's name but I got no response so, I put on my clothes and walked down the stairs. My eyes filled with horror when I saw a guy muffling Y/N as she was struggling to get out from his grip.

Both of them turned towards me and Y/N pushed the masked guy making him tremble. "Call the police!" They both Shouted in sync and shockingly looked at each other. "What the?" Again they both said at a time throwing confused glances.

"Hyung? I think she is a thief! We need to get her!" The masked guy spoke making me realize who it was.

"Taehyungah, she is not a thief and what are you doing here?" I questioned and Y/N asked me "You know this guy?" I sighed and made them sit on the hall to settle down the confusion.

"Y/N this is Taehyung, my best friend and Taehyungah remove your mask first!" I said and he revealed his face and smiled at Y/N while she returned the smile. "Tae this is Y/N, my girlfriend".

Taehyung smiled and said "Oh hi Y/N I'm Tae- wait.. HYUNG! YOUR GIRLFRIEND??" Taehyung Shouted startling Y/N and I signaled him to be quite and he obeyed me.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"Why are you so surprised.. You guys are best friends right? Didn't he tell you that he had a girlfriend?" Y/N asked me and I spoke "Of course I was surprised! I mean how can someone like him possibly have a girlfriend! He is quite, cold, lo-" I was cut of when Y/N spoke

"Why wouldn't someone want a boyfriend like him? He is sweet, romantic, caring and extremely clingy! You're telling me that he is cold and quite? I guess you don't know your own friend!"

Y/N spoke and laughed "You are the one who doesn't know his real side Y/N.." I thought to myself and remained quite. "By the way, I'm really sorry For barging inside your house like that.. I thought he lived alone so when I suddenly saw you I thought Yoongi hyung was in danger.

I couldn't imagine of loosing him too-" I was cut off when Yoongi hyung coughed twice. Which means he's telling me that I should probably close my mouth if I wanted to live.

Y/N started to bombard questions "Why would someone try to hurt Yoongi?, What do you mean by loosing him too?, Did something happen?, Are yo-" but thankfully Yoongi hyung managed her

"No Peaches, I told him to be careful in our neighborhood because of the current Situation, that's it! Now stop asking too many questions I'm hungry! Hmmp!" Hyung said and made a cute pouty face making my eyes go wide and my jaw literally dropped on the floor.

"Aww alright my dumpling! I'll go keep dinner on the table and Tae you have to eat aswell! I'm not gonna take a no from you!" Y/N said a got up heading to the kitchen.

"Is this really Yoongi hyung?" I thought to myself because he kept smiling like a maniac and after Y/N went inside, immediately his smile dropped and turned into a cold look. "Yep, he's back to normal now.." I said to myself and Yoongi hyung looked at me with his cold gaze making me shiver a bit.