5⟭⟬

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I was more than shocked when Hyung told that Y/N is his target and not only that, he told that he'll use Y/N go get to 'Him'..."H-Him? Wh-who do you mean Hyung, Don't tell me it's Ji-" "Yes Tae.. I'm Talking about Jimin".

Hyung said making me widen my eyes. "No way... Hyung, Park Jimin?? Isn't he that Millionaire's son? I heard that one of his family members mabey be the Hidden Mafia Lord..

But the things is, I have never seen Mr.Park or his son in any of our gang get-togethers Or Any Mafian Meetings. I don't know why boss is suspecting them and one more thing.. What does it have to do with Y/N?" I asked out of curiosity and he said "As you know, Park Jimin never gets close to anyone and no one can get close to him.

I went to the airport after I got an information that Park Jimin is with some girl and it turned out to be Y/N.

My meeting with Y/N wasn't a coincidence Tae, I had it all planned out. I will use Y/N and somehow get to know about Jimin and the rest of his family.

His family has 3 members Mr.Park, Jimin and one more sibling." "Then what about the mother?" I asked and he said "I don't know, no information was found about the mother so I think she's probably dead and about the sibling..

Mr.Park hid his child really well that we didn't even know if it's a boy or a girl but our secret photographer managed to take a picture and he looked like a young boy who looked fragile and somehow a bit familiar. We couldn't get the face, only his back view."

"But Hyung, what will hap-" Suddenly my phone rang and it was a call from Namjoon Hyung. "Yes Hyung?" I asked and he seemed out of breath

"Taehyungah where are you right now? We all came back form the trip and someone have intruded all our houses. It's dangerous out here and Yoongi Hyung is not picking up.

Where is he?" He asked and I said, "I'm with Yoongi Hyung in his house, I'll share the location and y'all come here!" I said and sent them the location immediately.

was smiling thinking that the boys are coming over but I widened my eyes realising that Yoongi hyung was glaring at me with flame in his eyes

"Ah.. Hy-Hyung...The boys di- didn't know wha-" "Are you insane Taehyung! I didn't want Y/N to get exposed to anyone in our gang, what if she finds something out!" Hyung said and started scolding me.

"Hyung she won't find out don't worry! Our boys are not that dumb!- 'DING' We heard the door bell and understood that the boys were here.

Yoongi hyung opened the Door and the boys greeted him. Hobi hyung was about to hand out an envelope but suddenly Y/N spoke "Dumpling, who rang the bell?" making everyone look towards her.