Chapter 12: Halloween Costume

Rain was pouring quick and loudly, Y/N and Roy were walking to Roy's house, since Y/N wasn't going home anytime soon. "Your hat is getting all soggy" Y/N said, her hair was soaked along with her clothes. "Shut up" Roy mutterd. "Not a big fan of rain huh?" Y/N flipped Roy's hat off his head. Roy picked up his hat. "No, not at all" Y/N chuckled. "Poor Roy" she held his hand. "Hmph.." Roy grunted. "Hey Roy, Halloween is coming up soon and I was wondering if you wanted to go trick or treating" Y/N asked. "Trick or Treating is for babies" Roy said. "Whatever, do you wanna do it with me or not?" Y/N sighed in annoyance. "Fine, only because I don't want anyone to make fun of you for trick or treating since it IS for babies" Roy grinned. "Yeah Yeah Whatever" Y/N pushed him, jokingly. Roy pushed her back. Y/N chuckled. "Are we almost at your house?" "It's right here" Roy said as he pointed at a white house with a black roof. "Alright then, I guess this is Goodbye" Y/N said. "You're so dramatic" Roy smiled. "I'll miss you Roy..." Y/N smiled a little. "Shut up" Roy punched her shoulder. "Heheh, bye loser" Y/N hugged Roy. Roy hugged her back. "Bye" Y/N let go of Roy and smiled. "I'll call you~" "You don't even have my phone number" Roy said. "Can I have it?" Y/N asked. Roy rolled his eyes and put his hand in his pocket and took out a crumbled up piece of paper, he threw it at Y/N and walked to his house. Y/N picked up the paper. "Thanks, see you later!!" She turned around and started to walk. The rain started to calm down a little, it was drizzling. Y/N walked down the street, humming a tune. "Whatcha humming?" Y/N looked behind her with no surprise on her face, she knew who it was. "Why do you always run into me?" Y/N asked. Ace shrugged. "No clue, but I'm not gonna bother ya, I just wanted to give you this" Ace handed Y/N an Envelope. "Monday is Halloween so it's a Halloween party" Ace explained. "Everything you need to know is on the letter" Y/N nodded. "Alright.. thanks" she smiled and walked away, looking at the letter. Today was Saturday so that would give her one day to get a costume.."I wonder if there are any costume shops around here" Y/N thought to herself..

. . .

Y/N arrived home, her mother surprisingly didn't talk to Y/N about her behavior towards her, perhaps she forgot. "Hey..Mom I was wondering if you could buy me an Halloween costume" "Sure sweetie, what would you like to be?" Y/Ns mother asked. Y/N shrugged. "Is there any Halloween store we could go to or something like that so I could look at the costumes?" "Yeah actually there is, would you like to go there?" Y/Ns mother asked with a smile on her face. "Yeah that would be nice, thanks" Y/N said. "Alright, then let's go. I got nothing better to do" Y/Ns mother said as she got up and walked to the front door. Y/N followed.

Timeskip to the store

Y/N looked at all the Halloween decorations and of course the Halloween costumes. One already caught her eye (UHH you can just pick a Halloween costume you wanna wear) Y/N grabbed the costume and walked over to her mom. "Hey Mom, can I have this one?" Y/Ns mother checked it out then nodded. "Sure! It looks very nice, Heres the money to pay for it. I'll be waiting in the car" Y/Ns mom handed her $20 and walked to the exit. Y/N went to the Cashier and set the costume down. "Hello, is this all?" The Cashier asked. "Yes" Y/N replied. "Alright that'll be 16 dollars" The Cashier said. Y/N handed them the $20. The Cashier opened the cash register and set the $20 bill in and took out four dollars and handed it to Y/N.

Y/N grabbed her costume and put the money in her pocket, she walked to the exit. "I'm just gonna get a headband or something stupid like that, I don't wanna dress up" "You should" "No way" Y/N walked out. Roy was talking with Ross, they were sitting on the sidewalk curb. "Hey guys" Y/N waved Hi. "Hey Y/N, did you buy a costume?" Ross asked pointing at the costume in her hands. "Yeah I did, Ace invited me to this Halloween, besides I was gonna buy one anyway" Y/N said. "Ace invited you to a party?" Roy tilted his head. "Mhm, did you wanna come with me?" Y/N asked. "Of course I'm coming with you!" Roy said. "Uh Alright then, well are you gonna dress up?" "Nope" Roy looked at the Halloween store. "Have it your way then. It starts at Monday and I'm assuming that crumbled up paper ball you gave me had your phone number in it, so I'll text you what time it starts" Y/N explained. "Alright" Roy nodded. A car horn beeped, Y/N looked to see her mom looking at Y/N. "I gotta go, I'll text you later cutie" Y/N waved bye to Roy. "Bye Ross, I'll see you later" "Bye Y/N!" Ross waved. Roy blushed at Y/N's words. "Bye Loser" Y/N walked to her car and got in. "Are those boys your friends?" Y/N's mother asked. Y/N nodded. "Yeah" Y/Ns mother squinted at Roy, Roy and Ross were talking. "Is that the boy you ran off with" "Roy? Yeah" Y/N said. "Are you guys dating" Y/Ns mother teased. "Ugh Mom can we just go home please I'm tired" Y/N blushed in embrassment. "Alright Alright"

"So..when am I gonna meet him?"
"Never"

(Okay so I didn't put much effort into this as you can tell, Next chapter will be great (hopefully) cause a lot of stuff will go down at the party! I apologize if there's any spelling mistakes. I'm kinda going through a whole thing with stuff at home y'know, that's why it took so long, But I'm going to try and get the next chapter done before the end of this month. I hope you have a good day/after/night byeee)