Chapter 3-Revenge

Y/N swung open the door to the candy shop leaving in a rush. Roy and his little goons didn't get far, she saw them walking down the street, it was raining all of a sudden. Y/N looked at the ground in a hurry, she picked up a flat rock and ran towards Roy. "Hey dickhead!" She yelled. Roy turned around, as soon as he did Y/N threw the rock at his face. Roy stepped back a bit, the rock hit his eye. "What the hell! Ugh! What's wrong with you?!" Y/N huffed as she stood there folding her arms. "Maybe think twice before acting like a jerk!" "Fuck you, maybe if you weren't so sensitive you would move on!" Roy growled. "Says you!" Y/N shot back. Y/N got closer to Roy and grabbed his hat. "You're just a dumb person who doesn't have anything better to do with his life so you just pick on other people to fill that emptiness inside you! Well I'm gonna end it here!" "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do?" Roy said. Y/N grabbed Roy by his sweater and brought him closer to her. "I'm.." Y/N shortly realized that there faces were very close. She blushed as she pulled her face away from his a little. "I..I'm gonna..um" Y/N stammered, losing her train of thought. Roy blushed as well, he grabbed Y/N's hand and held it tight. "Listen, Sweetheart~ how about you go back home and leave me alone! You honestly can't do anything about me messing with you and if you try I'll beat your ass. Are you trying to get another bloody nose?" Y/N gently grabbed Roys waist and pulled him even closer. "No, you listen! Cutie~ I'm not listening to you for shit! So why don't you and your friends go under that bridge again like the losers you are" she brought her face closer to Roy's face and acted like she was about to kiss him. Roys face turned red. Until Y/N pushed him away. "Then you can go fuck yourself" Roy glared at Y/N he opened his mouth but Ross interupted. "Let's just go Roy, it's fine" Roy growled. "It's not okay! I hate her so much! Why did you have to move here! Honestly nobody here is gonna like you!" Roy pushed Y/N. Y/N fell on the wet sidewalk. Robert placed a hand on Roys shoulder. "Roy.." Roy swatted Roberts hand away and stormed off. Ross walked after Roy, going to attempt to calm him down. Robert looked down at Y/N and held out his hand. Y/N felt her eyes get glossy as she hesitated to grab his hand, she lifted her hand up and was about to grab his until she placed her hand down. "Leave me alone.." Robert frowned a little. "I'm sorry about Roy.. I don't know what's gotten into him" Y/N Looked away in embrassment as she felt her eyes burn. "If you want..we can talk for a bit.. you seem upset and I'll listen to you and even give you advice!" Robert smiled. Y/N smiled softly she felt safe around Robert, he's so kind..but Y/N felt as if he was going to listen to what she had to say and make fun her then tell Roy all about it...Y/N got up and shook her head. "Just leave me alone! I know what your trying to do! You just want me to talk about my problems so you can make fun of me!" "I would never do that!' Robert said. "I don't care! Just leave me alone.." Y/N sadly walked back home rubbing her eyes.

I hope things will get better

(this was a short chapter- and sad 😭 so sad 😢 😭😰😭😰😭😰😨😭 anyways I hope you enjoyed lol next chapter will be out soon! And I'll be working on my other Roy story and I'm also working on something that's a surprise! It might be out soon! Anyways have a good night/day/afternoon)