Chapter 11: Date night?

Y/N stood there in complete shock..."Ace?" She mutterd. Ace stood there with his phone in his right hand, he pressed what I'm assuming was the hang up button. "Y/N..you didn't hear all that...right?" Y/N rubbed her arm. "Unfortunately I did....." "Just let me explain!" Ace pushed his beanie up so he could see Y/N better. "What is there to explain?"  Y/N chuckled. "I get it, you think I'm just some dumbass" "No, No! Y/N-" "Shut up Ace! I get it alright! I'm just some Idiot!" "Y/N let me explain please I promise it'll all make sense" Ace pleaded. "I just told you I don't wanna hear it!-" "Y/N! Let me explain!" Ace shouted making Y/N stop talking. ".....I'm sorry Y/N, but I'm not the one you should be worried about, remember what I told you at school. Roy is the one you should be yelling at" Ace scratched the back of his neck. "Ace..save the shit talking for later, I'm not in the mood" Y/N turned around and was about to leave, but Ace grabbed Y/N's wrist tightly. "Y/N please!" "What Ace! What could you possibly want!?" Y/N tried pulling away from him. "Don't leave! Please! I can't stand the thought of you being pissed off at me!" Ace pulled Y/N more. "Ugh! Stop! Ace leave me alone!" Y/N pulled away from him more. "No Y/N!" Ace pulled Y/N forcefully and brought her closer to him. "I'm the only person you can trust! Get that through your head!" He grabbed her by both her shoulders and shook her a little. "Isn't it obvious! Roy doesn't like you new girl! As much as it hurts it's the truth! He's nothing but a piece of-" "Don't...say that" Y/N said quietly. "Tsh new girl, he's just using you" Ace went back to his calming tone. "He just wants to fuck with you, hes got nothing better to do" Ace grinned. "If you're gonna hangout with him just be careful alright?" Y/N stood there, she was utterly confused and shocked by Aces change of tone. "The fuck is going on, like I said before one of these motherfuckers are messing with me and I'm suspicious of Ace" Y/N thought to herself. "Have fun New girl" Ace patted her on the shoulders, but kept his hand on her shoulder. Y/N brushed his hand off of her. 
"Whatever" Y/N mutterd as she went up the hill. She angrily rolled down the hill and rolled into the street, luckily there were no cars. Y/N got up and walked in the middle of the road. "Maybe when I Hangout with Roy, Ross, and Robert I can ask them some questions..mm but maybe I shouldn't I mean we are hanging out and hangouts are supposed to be fun" Y/N sighed, she smiled a little as she thought of hanging out with Roy. She knew deep down Roy was a little softie who cared about her, he just doesn't know how to show his affection that well. That's why she refused to believe Ace. Y/N smiled to herself some more as kept walking. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going so she took a left down a small alley, Once she got out the alley she took another left and kept walking. "Should I get him a gift? Maybe like a teddy bear or something mushy like that-" Y/N paused. She looked at the graveyard presented in front of her. "Where the hell?- damnit I must have been too into my thoughts.." Y/N walked into the graveyard, she started to look around being careful not to step on anyone's grave. "Why am I even exploring this place, honestly..I swear I do random stuff for no absolute reason-" "So what are you gonna get her!" "Yeah Roy, are you gonna get her some flowers or candy" "I don't know! You guys gotta help me out, I've never been on a date before!" "Of course we'll help you dude!" "Yeah!" Y/N hid behind a big statue. "Sorry Statue but I wanna listen to what they're saying" Y/N gently patted the statue. "Do you think she actually likes me..?" "Of course! What makes you think she doesn't?" "Well I don't know..maybe the fact I was such a dick to her" "I'm sure she forgives you man, you just gotta show her that you like her, cause you do right?" "Of course I do.." "exactly! You two just need get to know each other, and have fun!" "Yeah Roy" "If you say so guys.." Y/N sighed as she rested her head on the statue, this was all a lot..maybe going on a date with Roy will cheer her up, she was a little excited about this "surprise" date. "Alright let's get you ready! Then after that we can go to Y/N's house and surprise her with the date!" "Do you even know where she lives?" "Yeah, she lives pretty close to me" "Whatever you say Robert" "it's true!" "I believe you, just help me get ready you dummies" "Alright" The Hatzgang started to walk to the exit. Y/N's heart beated against her chest. "A date?...with Roy" she blushed wildly. "Oh gosh....oh no! I have to get ready!" Y/N completely forgot all about the Ace situation. She ran to the exit as soon as the Hatzgang were away from the graveyard. Y/N ran down the Alley again and arrived at the spot she was in. She started bolting to her house. Y/N arrived at her house and swung open the door. "AHHHHHH" She screamed as she ran up to her room. . .