15.) Unknown

As Rachel was getting out of the shower post family dinner, her phone went off indicating that she had gotten a text.

She secured her towel around her chest and tapped the notification.

Unknown: Hey its santana i got ur number from puck

Little Star🌟💕: Good evening, Santana. I know, he had asked me if you can get it. Though I am quite perplexed on why you needed it to begin with.

Unknown: I wanted to invite u to our sleepover this wkend

Unknown: And i wanted to make sure u was ok after lumberjack ruined ur day

The young starlet blushed seeing that the raven haired cheerleader was concerned about her well-being.

Little Star🌟💕: That's very sweet of you Santana. I appreciate the sentiment. And yes I am ok, my dads were able to calm me down along with a fantastic Wicked soundtrack. Who's going to be at this sleepover because I sincerely doubt that 99% of the Cheerios would welcome me into an event like that with open arms. My loser cooties might get on them.

Unknown: Wicked no funny girl?

Unknown: well only the 1% that does like u will b there

Unknown: and did you make a joke👀

Little Star🌟💕: As amazing as Funny Girl is, these past few weeks Wicked as been taking the number one spot in my heart. (Don't tell anyone I said that). And I was in the mood to sing "Defying Gravity." Only the 1%, so that must be just the Unholy Trinity.

"Never thought I would type out those words, " Rachel said out loud before adding onto her message that she's hilarious and pressing send.

She got up to start getting dressed in her pajamas when her phone went off like 5 times in a row. The young starlet noticed that Santana happened to be a series texter while she herself liked getting things in one concise message.

Unknown: Dont worry ur secret is safe with me

Unknown: Yuppp the only cheerleaders that matter😌

Unknown: U never answered my question

Unknown: im sure u r 🙃

Little Star🌟💕: Good to know I can trust you with my secret. Everyone is a pivotal member of the team Santana. I'll ask my dads tomorrow if I can attend the sleepover and I'll let you know their answer. Are Brittany and Quinn ok with me attending? And I'll have you know that I am probably one of the funniest people you will ever meet. Just ask Noah.

"I'm fucking hilarious," the brunette whispered to herself.

Unknown: Pivotal my ass

Unknown: Name 10 cheerleaders besides me britt and q

Unknown: ofc theyre ok with u coming ur one of us now

Rachel's heart fluttered at the thought of being part of a group that actually wanted her around and not for her talent or her parent's fame. Although she still had her doubts about the three girls after having her olive branch of friendship be denied so many times, she couldn't help but have hope that all will work out.

Unknown: ok i will

She looked at the time on her phone and realized it was 8:37, and she still wasn't dressed and prepared for the next day of school.

Little Star🌟💕: Team members are always essential. I have to go and finish up my nighttime routine. I'll see you tomorrow at school. Don't stay up too late. Goodnight, Santana.

Unknown: We both know ur really going to sleep becuz you cant name any of them underlings

Unknown: Night Rae

Unknown: Sweet Dreams

Rachel laughed and smiled wide at Santana's last messages. After getting ready for bed with her lengthy routine, she tucked herself in and went to sleep. But not before changing a certain someone's contact from unknown to 'Tana🥖❤️'