through a guys eyes

hey guys im new ere pls drop some comments on what u think and if i should bother continuing writing this story BTW pls excuse the spelling its not my thing ... :) enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dove in, i could feel the power shifting through my thighs down into my calves and into my toes as they launched me off the rock into the cove. as i entered the water i could feel my whole body relax the water covered every part of me,the water tugging at my muscles as i pulled up towards the air. 

out of habit i took one deep breath and plunged back down pushing myself to go as far out as possible as i could under the water past the rocks and fish until i hit the sandy floor, only then i popped up and took a breath and started paddling out to my buoy, my mind numbed as it always did until i reached the starfish encrusted buoy, only then did i notice the warm muscles and how good it felt to be all streached out and filled with energy.i looked back at the cove it looked so small from here ... i wish i could live out here my first  summer in oak bay and i was already hooked, i didnt want to think of starting at a new school tomorrow but i know i have to go, also i had better get home mum would worry if i didn't on time.

i launched off the buoy making sure not to hurt the little starfish as i went and swam back luckily the tide was going in so it wasnt to hard to get back to the rock and climb up the slippery path. i grabbed my clothes and tossed them on allong with my flip flops and started to walk across the rock to the grass path that lead to home .

as i walked my mind drifted again to the dappled light of the sea on the sandy sea bed the way the water supported you and made you feel invincible yet vunerable at the same time when she ran into me 

"what the..."she shrieked as i fell over into the grass, "whats your problem cant you see?..."

"hey im jamie" 

"no that is not the answer to can you see...."

those few words made me look at her the brown tumbeling waves of dark wet hair that hit her waist and the turquise eyes that were looking up at me with irritation 

"im sorry" were the only words i could force through my lips 

"here" i handed her my hand to pull her up

"im perfectly capable thank you" she said getting up 

"sorry " i said again i can feel the heat rushing to my cheeks ( "what the hell" my brain is screaming at me to make conversation)

"umm so do you go to redwood high?" ("really" screamed my brain "is that all you can say?")

"ya im a senior there" she said the scowl lifting from her face.

"me too...well starting tomorrow i guess, you see im new from texas actually"

"um ok ...sweet, where you staying?"

i racked my brain

"ummm..." damn "i think its somthing boat man?"

"thats just down the road from me" "if u want a lift i can give you one tomorrow "

"um sure thing thanx.." "but whats your name"

"sam" those three little letters sounded like a dream

"wel it was nice meeting you sam an i will see you tomorrow right?"

"ya sure thing."

as i walked away "ya sure thing " rang in my mind over and over, sure i didnt know her well but i knew one thing sam was HOT