Chapter 4

Jorge was pacing around the house smoking his pack of Newport menthols. He was shaking so bad that it was hard for him to put the cigarette in his mouth. "Should I call the police? Nah, they will barley try to help me. I have to do this on my own." Jorge told himself. The thought of what Nate said, ran through his head, "if he sees that you stopped cooking, he will come after you." Jorge put his black leather fur coat on and grabbed the keys that were hung up on the wall by the front door. He walked out to his car, clearing all the snow in his way. He quickly drove away and didn't care to turn the heat or the radio on. He was in a hurry to find his daughter. He arrived at Nate's and once again, Jorge looked disgusted on how Nate's house looks. The house looked like a place where squatters set up camp. The house was a dirty white color and had long vines all over the sides of the house and some on the bottom of the front porch. All the windows were broken or boarded up. Jorge reached inside his glove box and grabbed his silver Smith and Wesson 1911 and also grabbed a box of armor piercing bullets. He loaded the magazine and put one in the head. Jorge stepped out of his car and put the 1911 in the inside of the front of his pants. Jorge flicked his newport in Nate's grass and went to the back of the house where he seen the basement door. There was a window near the door. Jorge peered inside and of course, Nate was in his gear, cooking another batch. Jorge sat and waited because he did not want to breathe in the chemicals. Shortly later, he seen Nate wrap up cooking and he took off his gear and put them on the table, having his back towards the basement door. Jorge reached for his 1911 and he turned his back toward the door and put both hands on each side of the doorway. He winded up a strong back kick that blew the door down. Nate instantly turned around and tried to reach for his gold ak 47, but it was across the room. Nate paused and put his hands up and asked Jorge "what do you want from me bro? You need more money?" Jorge shook his head and still had the pistol pointed at Nate's head. "Nah. A blacked out truck was at my house while I was gone and someone took my daughter and I know you had something to do with it. Tell me where the fuck my daughter is!" Jorge demanded. Nate looked confused and thought about what Jorge said about a blacked out truck. "I told you bro, if you try to quit a job from El Diablo, they will come looking for you and if they can't find you, they will look for your family. If you want to find your daughter, drive me to where I believe she might be." Nate responded. Jorge looked at Nate with hesitation and said "how do I know that you are telling the truth?" "I know only one group of people who ride around in a blacked out truck. They are our employer. So let's go." Nate said. They went out the busted basement door and hopped in Jorge's car. Nate gave Jorge directions to the supply warehouse. They pulled into the parking lot and seen many blacked out trucks. "Follow my lead, let me do the talking." Nate said as they got out of the car and walked up to a large metal door with a button next to it. Nate pressed the button. Bzzzz! The door made as it opened and two guys confronted Jorge and Nate. Jorge instantly smelled the same odor from Nate's house. Nate walked up first and he spread his arms out to the sides and one of the men started pat searching Nate. They allowed Nate through and the men looked at jorge. Jorge looked at Nate and he nodded his head to tell Jorge to follow his lead. He spread his arms out and let the man pat search him. The man pulled out Jorge's 1911 and Nate said "self defense." The men nodded. "You will get it back when you are on the way out." The security said. The two armed men turned around and started walking. Nate and jorge followed behind. The two men led Jorge and nate upstairs to a black food with a gold door knob. The two men knocked on the door and a deep voice from the other side said "come in!" The men opened the door and Nate and Jorge followed. When Jorge walked in, he looked around at the luxurious room. The floors were black marble and gold. The walls were black marble with a gold touch on each panel. There was a gray haired man smoking a cigar and had a bottle of 1738. "Nathan! Nice to see you. What can I do you for?" The gray haired man said. Nate looked at Jorge and said "this is Jorge, sir." The man sat his glass down and leaned forward and said "i already know who he is, I already met your daughter." The man started laughing and Jorge instantly got angry and stiff and lunged forward to attack him, but Nate held him back. The man grinned and spoke. "See what happens when you stop working for me? I will take everything you love! If you ever want to see your daughter again, you have to work for me. I heard that you are good with a gun and how many soldiers you killed in United States. If you agree to work for me, I will give your daughter back." Jorge still had a mean look on his face and then asked "what kind of work?" The man smiled and said "lets start with security and see how good you really are with a gun."