𝗮/𝗻 𝗽𝘁 𝟮 | 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱

OKAY SO UH...

I just wanna say that this was literally my first ever wattpad book ive ever wrote and in my opinion its absolutely cringe and all over the place, im re thinking of re writing it because the chapters were short and my writing was not the best it being my first book like i said. 👹

Also for the people who felt bad for Atsumu and wanted him, what if i made a spin off book of this one but for Atsumu and theres more drama into that one as well ?

But for the ending of this book, no need to feel bad for Atsumu. He got Sakusa its okay ;)

I think i need to say this for a few people who didn't understand but, when you love someone it really takes a toll on how you feel especially on how long you've been in love and in this case, y/n has been in love with suna for a LONG time so when she found out atsumu felt some way towards her, she couldn't just drop her feelings so quickly instead she really wanted to build back up that relationship she had with someone she truly did fall in love with. I hope that explains it ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎.

also for the people who was reading the first smut, you know that your first time having yk...isnt gonna be all that great. It being your first time, i feel like o had to clarify that !

But what i really wanted to say was i enjoyed reading everyones comments and I thank you all for reading the book and ily !!

Make sure to check out my other suna book called 'her' and my other fanfics as well <333

okay now bye beautiful/handsome people here take this :

:).