𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ❤︎

❝𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐

❝𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐...❞ ♫

⚠︎ ︎𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧⚠︎︎

     You stared, at your phone thinking if you should let him come over or not

You stared, at your phone thinking if you should let him come over or not. Atsumu words rang through your head. Hoping you won't regret your next decision you replied.

                              PU$$Y BANGS 🙏

can i come over ?

fine , you know where the spare key is.
PU$$Y BANGS 🙏 liked message

Sighing to yourself you go back to your little black box pulling out the blunt and lighter, lighting the blunt taking a large hit waiting for Suna's arrival.

    About ten minutes later you hear your front door open from downstairs. By now your blunt was finished and you were high and eyes red and kinda low.

    You here footsteps come upstairs and your door opened revealing suna in grey sweat pants and a black shirt with his same usual expression.

  "Smells like weed in here" he stated walking in closing the door behind him walking over your desk chair sitting down. "Yea no shit, I just smoked " you said sarcastically.

" Could've at least waited for me " he said rolling his eyes.

  Getting up from your bed you went to get the little black box pulling out another blunt and lighter handing it to Suna.

    He happily accepted it and lit the blunt taking a hit. You starred at him while he started smoking. Boy was it a sight to see.

" Like what you see " Suna questioned with smug look on his face.

" Sure do " you stated boldly putting the box away sitting at the edge of your bed.