𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 ❤︎

❝𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒕𝒚

❝𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒕𝒚...❞

    "What the hell

    "What the hell." you said out loud to yourself. Why would Osamu call you this late ? He barely even calls at all. You starred at your phone while it rung hesitating to answer it not knowing what was to come.

Sitting up and leaning on your headboard you clicked accept.

You couldn't see who was holding the phone because it kept moving around until it stopped on someones face.

" Atsamu ? " you said with your eyes going wide.

" What are doing with Osamu's phone and why are you calling me this lat- , are you drunk !?! "

Atsamu had a bottle in hand looking at the camera with his eyes low and he kept slurring every word he said.

" Oh hEy , you answered. I know if I would have called you, you wouldn't have answered. But I have something to tell you. " he announced.

" Well go on , I'm tired and I wanna sleep " you yawned.

Atsamu paused for a few seconds trying to put together what to say. He looked at you to see you already looking at him and started to cry.

" Hey wait Atsamu what's wrong come on. " you said with a worried expression on your face sitting up.

" Y/n it hurts. It hurts so much. It hurts to see you with Suna alright. I hate to admit it but im jealous , I fell and i fell hard for you and there's nothing i can do about it because you and Suna are already together. I know why you didn't come to school already I know I know , but just knowing that happened hurts more. I really do love you y/n , I love you a lot. I hate myself for not trying harder with you and I hate myself for even falling in the first place." he cried.

You starred at the screen in shock. Was this really how Atsamu felt about you. Or was it just because he was drunk. But the truth always comes out when your drunk.

Looking back at the screen you see Osamu walk up and take his phone.

"Dumbass I was looking for my phone everywhere- , why are you crying ?! , what in the hell happened"

Osamu looked at his phone to see you with a surprised look on your face then back at Atsamu to see a bottle in his hand.

Osamu connected the dots realizing what had just happened.

" Oh shit um y/n ill talk to you tomorrow on are way to school , Ill handle Atsamu , you get some sleep alright ? "

Nodding your head you said goodnight ending the call placing your phone back on the charger.

You sat there for a couple of minutes thinking about what Atsamu just said. It made you feel even more guilty. And it hurt you to know that you were hurting him.

    It was now the next morning and you were getting ready for school

   Osamu texted you saying it was just gonna be him because Atsamu needed to stay home after last night. You just couldn't wait for the weekend to sleep in all day. You were so tired you just needed rest. Luckily it was Friday so all you had to do was get through the school day.

   After getting ready you walked downstairs to see your mom making breakfast.

" Morning pretty, sit down and eat with me before you leave "

   You walked over to the kitchen island taking a seat. Your mom put out you breakfast which was ( whatever you want ) and sat down next to you with hers.

" Whats wrong y/n you look out of it, is something on your mind "

   Looking up from your plate you turned to look at her before sighing. You couldn't lie to your mom. Even if you did lie,  she always found out the truth anyways. So you began to explain what happened last night.

   Her face went from worried , surprised then sad. She loved the twins and hearing this about Atsamu broke her heart.

" I don't know what to do and I feel so guilty because of it. "

" Hey no don't blame yourself for this, its not your fault he fell for you. And let this play out on it's own. You know you love Suna and wanna be with him so just go with it. Im sure Atsamu will move on sooner or later but just give him the time and space." she said smiling at you.

Thanking her for her advice, she smiled at you before her smile turned into a smirk, "So are you sure you don't have anything to tell me ?"

Ignoring her remark, you slowly got out of the seat backing away to the front door picking up your things.

"Oh I think I left fish in the grass, i have to go clean it."

"Y/n you don't have a fi-"

"BYE !"