𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ❤︎

❝𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒃𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆

❝𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒃𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆...❞ ♫

❝𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓...❞ ♫

    Walking into school, You headed to class leaving the twins behind

Walking into school, You headed to class leaving the twins behind. It was still kinda early so there weren't many students in class. "Damn idiots I could've stayed in bed at little bit longer" you cursed to yourself.

You and the twins had different classes due to you being in some collage courses for extra college credits. Only class you with them was your last period of the day which was history along with Suna, but only differences was, Suna also shared your first period class.

Since you had a little time before class started you decided to go to the vending machine since you didn't eat breakfast. Going down the hall you spotted a tall familiar figure standing there. You already knew who it was so smiling you ran towards them.

"Sup bendy bitch", you teased the tall middle blocker, slapping him on his back.

"Hey..." he said dryly."

'whats up with him ?'

"Who are you and whats your purpose being here around Suna ?" a figure from beside him asked with a attitude making you look over at them, not even noticing they were there.

' i didn't even see her before the hell- '

"Im y/n , Suna's best friend, who are you ?" You asked back giving the same attitude.

" Im Ami-"

"Never mind, i don't care" you cut her off turning to Suna. This girl already came off as rude when she first started talking so of course, you had to give the same energy back.