𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 ❤︎

❝𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅, 𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚

❝𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅, 𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚...❞ ♫

⚠︎︎𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧⚠︎︎

   Waiting, you laid on the couch scrolling through tiktok

   Waiting, you laid on the couch scrolling through tiktok. You were happy Suna was coming over and you were getting to spend more time with him.

The doorbell rung again for the second time tonight. Getting up from the couch you walked over to the door opening it to see Suna wearing black sweats and a black shirt.

' lord this man as no right to be this fine '

" Hey rin " You smiled opening the door more for him.

" Hey n/n " he replied kissing you taking off his shoes.

You walked over to the kitchen with him following behind you. Sitting on top of the counter, Suna came over and stood in between your legs, resting his hands on your thighs. "I heard Atsumu came over, Osamu told me he would. Is he okay ?" He asked rubbing your thigh.

"Yea he is, don't worry." You said smiling in which he smiled back. Suna then pecked your lips once before pecking it multiple times before he leaned in kissing you slowly. Wrapping your arms around his neck you kissed back. Suna left one hand on your thigh while he traveled his other hand up your shirt feeling on your body.

Sliding his tongue into your mouth you both of you making out passionately. Removing one arm from around his neck you grabbed the hem of his pants pulling his body closer to yours.

Smirking into the kiss he liked how eager you were for him sending him even more over the edged. Sliding your hand up his shirt you started to feel on his toned chest.

Suna pulled away from the kiss grabbing the back of his shirt pulling it off him in one go throwing it on the floor. He pulled on the bottom of your shirt indicating he wanted it off. Taking off your shirt his eyes widen at the sight of you in a black lacy bra.

" Its like you knew i was coming " Smirking he kissed you again but this time the kiss was more sloppy. Sliding his tongue into your mouth again , he picked you up off the kitchen counter not breaking the kiss.

Walking over to the living room he laid you down on the couch getting on top of you. Slowly, he took off your shorts sliding them down your body. Breaking the kiss he moved to your neck attacking your sweet spot leaving hickeys. Guiding his hands down your body feeling on your curves , he moved his hand to your area rubbing it in a circular motion.

Moving his head he kissed down your body stopping
before your area taking upon the amazing site in front of him. Going back down he kissed in between your thighs before moving your underwear to the side.

" Fuck " he cursed staring at the site amazing site in front of him.

He slowly moved is tongue around your area before going faster. Moaning out his name , he hummed against your area sending vibration causing a wave
pleasure to wash over you. He used his other hand sticking two fingers in while he moved this tongue at the same time sending you overboard.

Your moans began to get louder and louder.

" Suna i- "

" Do it."

Listening, you came on his tongue. Licking up everything he sat up towering over you. Taking his fingers out sticking them into your mouth making you suck on them.

" Taste yourself , sweet right ? "

He removed his pants and underwear lining up his member with your entrance. Taking his fingers out your mouth he slowly pushed his self into you.

" Fuck y/n , you feel so tight" He groaned dropping his head.

He slowly started to thrust in and out of you going faster and faster every minute. Moaning and Groaning filled the house coming from the both of you.

Suna's thrust started to get more sloppy meaning he was close. You both came at the same time out of breathe.

Pulling out of you he got up standing up. You slowly sat up picking up the clothes that was dropped.

" Im gonna go shower again you can go after me "

" How about we shower together- "

" No. "