𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ❤︎

❝𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌

❝𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌...❞ ♫

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS UP !"

    You woke up to the sound of someone screaming. "Go the fuck away and let me fucking sleep", you cursed turning away. "I bet if it was Suna waking her up she would have got up so fast."

Now you knew who was awaking you from your sleep ... 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑖𝑦𝑎 𝑇𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑠.

"Y/n seriously get the fuck up were gonna be late" Osamu sighed. "Fine, only because your my favorite" you yawned sitting up. "WHAT ABOUT ME ?!" Atsumu cried out about to fight his brother. "Just shut up already its to early for this shit, just wait downstairs for me" you stated, walking into your bathroom closing the door behind you.

You and the twins have been friends since first year of high school. The three of you had the same classes first year so easily became friends due to sitting near each other and causing trouble from being to loud and disrupting the class.

After doing your morning routine you went and changed into your uniform. Finishing changing, you heard your phone go off making you walk over to grab it and check it. Picking it up, seen a message from no one other then Suna making a small smile appear on your face.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧

PU$$Y BANGS 🙏

morning loser , how you sleep ?

You smiled at your phone texting back...

                         PU$$Y BANGS 🙏

morning loser , how you sleep ?

morning shawty , and fine until your fucking friends woke me up

sounds like a you problem...