Chapter 16

"If you're just here to make friends, then you can pack up your stuff now." An unfamiliar voice sounded through the doorway. Everyone went quiet and you saw the girl Midoriya was talking to slowly turn around in hesitation. The horror made its way onto her face.

"Welcome to U.A's Hero Course." You heard a zipper and saw a yellow... cacoon? It was a man inside who, in normal circumstances, would've mistaken for a hobo. He stepped out of his cocoon and stared ahead with dead eyes.

"It took eight seconds before you all shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious and rational students would understand that." The man said boredly.

'Who is this dude? Is he our teacher? He doesn't look very reliable. Also, he looks like he runs on energy drinks for his main diet. Does he need a doctor?'

"Hello, I'm Shouta Aizawa. Your teacher."

Well, you were right.

Mr. Aizawa dug into his sleeping bag and pulled out a blue and white uniform, holding it up to display it to the class. "Right, let's get to it. Put these on and head outside." Everyone stood up collectively and quickly walked out of the class to head to the changing rooms.

"Pick up the pace, L/n." Mr. Aizawa grumbled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"L/n. Where is your sister?" Mr. Aizawa rubbed his forehead as you walked outside. You glanced around at the people standing outside. He was right. Katana wasn't there. And when you thought about it, you hadn't seen her in the morning either.

The students turned to you, either intrigued that you had a sister or in recognition of the name. After all, she did place second overall in the exams. It also made sense why you wanted to be referred by your first name. But just because you were related didn't mean you were gonna cover for her. You thought of it as indirect revenge.

"I'm not sure, Mr. Aizawa. She didn't walk with me to class." You stated blankly, almost rivalling Mr Aizawa's look. You approached Midoriya and stood next to him quietly. Aizawa stared at your border before his eyes trailed off to the sound of footsteps that were rapidly pounding against the dirt.

Speak of the devil herself.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Aizawa! I was-" Katana's rambling was cut off when Mr. Aizawa glared at her angrily. "Late on your first day, L/n? Grow up. If you really wanted to be a hero, you'd be taking this seriously." Your twin flinched at the noticeable brutality in your teacher's voice. You glanced at her from the corner of your eyes and if you had a drink in your mouth, it would've been all over Midroiya.

Katana had a full face of makeup, from foundation to mascara to fucking lipstick. Her hair was done in a type of style that you had never seen her wear before not to mention she dyed her streaks of her hair dark red. From her perspective, she probably thought she looked hot.

But in reality, she sorta looked like a clown.

"Yikes." Kaminari and another kid, Mineta, snickered to each other. A few other kids grimaced at her makeup while Bakugou cackled loudly. Mr. Aizawa raised an eyebrow and her appearance and sighed.

"She really tried her best to not look like me, huh?" You mumbled, kicking the dirt in front of you. "I think it was for the best." Todoroki voiced quietly next to you. You saw Midoriya cough a few times, trying to hold in a laugh.

A small smile formed on your face as you watched humiliation cross your sister's face. She fiddled with her tie clumsily, waiting for instructions from the teacher. "Well? Don't just stand there. Get in line."

Your twin nodded frantically and stumbled in line, taking place next to Bakugou. He rolled his eyes and shuffled over to the left, not wanting to be near her. Mr.Aizawa glanced around and trudged over to the front of the group.