July Stories 2021

Please do not post exchanges in this chapter. It is for reference only. Post requests in the exchange chapter. Thank you!

***

username: aphrodite_nova

story: Institute Of Salvation

genre: fantasy, lgbtq

chapters: 17 (ongoing)

description: After 15 long years of war going on between the Divine and Humans, peace was finally Agreed-upon. As a result, a school was made just for selected Human and Divine to test drive the idea of a Co-Ed school. That's where The Institute Of Salvation comes in, The first school ever to be Divine and Human Co-Ed, crazy right? Two different species of people who have been at each other throats for years jammed into small compact spaces going to school together and living on the same grounds.

What could go possibly go wrong?

warnings: mature- language and violence, slight gore nothin extremely detailed, lgbtq

feedback: worldbuilding, character development, dialogue, the pasting. I'm working with an editor to fix my grammatical errors and misspelled words due to my dyslexia.

chapter length: 1500-3000

reading preference: anything but poetry and non-fiction

will I read mature: yes

***

Username: Ashlurstine

Title: Carmine

Genre: Dark Fantasy

Chapters: 70

Description: The King of Ascus is dead. The other nations and powerful nobles move, their goal is simple. To subvert the country. That means they will destroy any person or thing that stands in their way. Even a young woman, she must survive witches, assassins, evil nobles and dangerous monsters. If they kill her, Ascus will likely be taken over by the powerful families aligned to Tiam. But if they fail, they will forever remember her name.

Warning: Gross Graphic Violence, mental health, psychological horror, drug abuse

Feedback: plot, characters

Average length: 2000 words

Reading preference: anything

Will read mature content: yes

***

Username: bigfivedonaldduckfan

Story: Infamous Last Words

Genre: (contemporary/dark) fantasy

Chapters: 13 (completed)

Description: When your boss shows up angry at your door, you know your day is going to suck. When said boss happens to be the local crime lord, it's going to suck even more. And when an omen of death comes to pay you a visit as well, your morning is officially the suckiest.