|CHAPTER TWO|

-Beyonce Giselle Knowles
I stayed the night at Wayne's place and slept in his room, I got up around 2am because I couldn't sleep. I walked down the hall and from the balcony I could see Onika downstairs in a shirt and panties. I walked down the stairs as she looked at me slightly. I came up behind her as she froze instantly.

"What you doing up?" I asked.

"Just getting a snack." she said faintly.

"Hm. With no pants?" I laughed.

"I was hot." She shrugged.

I moved my mouth over by her ear as she was basically shaking a little. I ran my hand down the front of her body till I got in between her thighs. I tapped her thighs making her whine slightly before I kissed her neck. Afterwards I headed back upstairs and walked into the guest bathroom. I had finished peeing and started pulling up my boxers and Nicki came in. I pulled them up immediately feeling embarrassed.

"Nicki? What the hell." I whispered.

"Why are you teasing me?" she asked.

"What? Because I kissed your neck and touched your thighs?" I laughed.

"Stop laughing, hell." she pouted.

I came closer to her and wrapped my hand around her neck slightly as she moaned a little. We locked eyes as lust filled hers, they were glistening as a smirk came across my face.

"You want daddy to let you go?" I asked.

"N-no." she stuttered.

"Hm. Okay." I laughed slightly placing my head in her neck.

I began sucking and kissing her neck as she moaned out, I picked her up and placed her on the counter as her legs wrapped around my waist. My hands gripped her thighs holding her in place as we heard footsteps.

"Bey? Where you at?" Weezy asked.

"Oh. Im in here, just using the bathroom." I said faintly.

"Oh ight." he yawned.

I removed myself from in between Nicki's legs and kissed her plump lips. She looked at me hungrily as if she wanted more, I smirked before opening the door.

"Back to bed princess." I said faintly leaving the bathroom.

I headed back into Weezy's room and laid down closing my eyes.

- Onika Tanya Maraj
Beyoncé left me more wet everytime she was around me, it was on purpose for one. I had to spend all weekend with her since Wayne had her over, I didn't know how much I could take. I absolutely loved it, but nothing more ever happened.
I laid down and closed my eyes as I began to drift off.

10:45am

I woke up and got out of bed, I grabbed my phone and it was almost 11. I sighed and went to brush my teeth, I just threw my hair up in a bun not being worried about it. I grabbed some shorts knowing daddy would be more than upset if I walked downstairs like that. I left my room and headed downstairs, everyone was already at the table eating.

"Nicki, darling you're up late." Mommy said.

"Its only 10:45." I shrugged.

"You know we eat at 10:20 on weekends." she sighed.

I shook my head and sat down next to Bey as I placed some pancakes onto my plate. I also grabbed some bacon and eggs with some water to go along with it. Bey looked over at me a couple times without saying anything. I could feel her staring but I ignored it and continued eating. Once I got done I got up and went back to my room. I wanted to believe last night was real, but it could've been a dream.

Bey came in my room and looked at me, I tried my hardest to ignore her with my arms folded. She pulled me closer by my arms making me unfold them.

"Why you ignoring daddy?" she asked.

"You are not my daddy." I scoffed.

"I will be in that bed of yours." she laughed.

I bout' choked on my spit for a second, she obviously thought she was dominating something.

"Come prove it then." I said pulling her in.

Our lips were inches apart from each others, I bit my lip slightly as she smirked slightly. I eased in as our lips came in contact, her hands wrapped around my body slightly. I straddled her as I slipped in my tongue with ours fighting for dominance. Hers won as her hand wrapped around my throat slightly. I was getting wetter and wetter.

"Aye B, lets go play basketball!" Weezy yelled.

She pulled away from me instantly.

"Ight!" she yelled back.

Bey got up as I whined for her wanting her to stay.

"Oh. Daddy will be back princess." She smiled before leaving.

She was so damn sexy especially when she talked to me with that raspy voice. I texted Rih considering I had nothing to do anyways. She'd be on her way soon, I couldn't wait to tell her all about Beyoncé.

- excuse all errors🎀.

- they getting into it huh? ima stop teasing yall eventually😏

- love yall💰, xoxo.