|CHAPTER EIGHT|

- Onika Tanya Maraj
B.B had been out of the hospital for about 2 weeks now, she's been resting whole lot though. Mommy suggested keeping her on watch to make sure she's taking care of herself. She treats her like her daughter in-law which I think is so cute. I was laying on her chest while she slept, I was on my phone when I got a call from Rob. I got up and answered her call.

"Rob?" I asked.

"Where's B?" she asked.

"Sleep. Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Solo. She called crying and yelling, sounded like drake was in the background aswell." She said.

"Omg. Do you know where drake lives?" I sighed.

"Yeah. I'll send you the adress." She said.

I hung up and started to wake up Bey, she groaned loudly as she turned over. I poked her about a hundred times before she finally got up. Bey was so damn frustrating sometimes.

"What princess?" she asked.

"Solo is in trouble. We need to go right the hell now." I said.

She got up immediately and threw her shoes on as we headed downstairs and got into my car. I put in the adress for Drake's house as I sped over there. Once I got there his car was out front and everything. Bey got out before me and ran up to the front door. She didn't ring the doorbell or knock she slammed her body up against it a couple times.

"Bey! You just got out the hospital stop doing that!" I yelled.

"I dont care! My sister is in here and she could be hurt!" She argued.

She slammed against it a couple more times before she kicked the door open. The door fell completely off the hinges as we could hear Solo screaming from upstairs. Bey ran upstairs and into Drake's room. She broke in that door aswell, Drake stood there looking at us both.

"Get your hands off my sister!" She yelled.

"B.B!" Solo cried.

"Shut the hell up!" Drake ordered.

"Let her go right the hell now." Bey demanded.

"No. Im not scared of you Beyonce." He laughed.

Bey ran at him as she tackled him, she had him pinned to the ground easily as she squirmed around trying to get free.

"Nicki! Take Solo and get her out of here!" She yelled.

I hurried and grabbed Solo as we ran down the stairs in a hurry. I waited for Bey to come out of the house as I began to become anxious. Finally I saw her run down the stairs and run over to my car.

"Get in! Get in!" she yelled.

I drove my suv today so Solo got into the backseat as Bey got into the front. I pulled off in a hurry as shots were fired by Drake, I was panting hard trying to catch my breath.

"See Solo, this is why I told you to stay with rob." Bey said.

"Well I can handle myself B." She argued.

"Obviously you cant! I told you drake wasn't no good and look where you ended up. He could've killed you!" Bey yelled.

"Just drop me off at Rob's place." Solo scoffed.

I turned heading towards Rob's house, once we got there Solo got out and headed inside before I pulled off. I could tell B.B was upset and tense. She was holding her side aswell, I noticed she was bleeding slightly.

"B.B? You're bleeding." I said.

"I know. He cut me upstairs, Im fine though. My rib cage hurts like hell." She winced in pain.

"I told you." I rolled my eyes.

Once we got home I took her inside to bandage her up from the cut. I made sure she laid down aswell, always trying to push her limits. I love Bey but I worry about her and stuff.

- Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
I was laying up in Nicki's bed trying to rest, but my side wss killing me. It wasn't even the cut, it wad my damn rib cage tbat was throbbing like crazy. Nic had brought me an ice pack so I rested it against my side hoping it'll sooth it. I picked up my phone seeing that I had a call from my mom.
I haven't talked to that woman in years, and now she wants to call me? That's honestly just the icing on the cake.

"Hello." I said.

"Beyoncé, my baby. How are you sweet girl?" she said.

"Dont put on a front, mama." I scoffed.

"I know I've been absent, darling." she sighed.

"Absent? Please. You left me and Solo alone with that damn monster! Then ran off with some man, got married, and started taking care of his fucking children!" I yelled.

"Giselle watch your tone. Im still your mother." She argued.

"The only mother I have is Carol. Her and her husband take great care of me here." I scoffed.

"Hm. Your father told me about you moving in with that girlfriend of yours. So, you think they're better?" she asked.

"I dont think I know. Its all I've ever wanted, they feed me, take care of me. Hell, they're even getting me my own car." I laughed.

"They're making you a spoiled rich bitch." She added.

"Just because they're providing me with something you refused to doesn't mean they're spoiling me. Goodbye Tina." I said hanging up.

A tear formed in my eye as it rolled down my cheek gently, I didn't have a bone in my body that could possibly care about her or him. Both of them were never there for me, ever.

"B.B! Come downstairs we're having dinner." Nic called.

"Coming." I responded.

Real love is where Im at and where I needed to be. I had people who actually cared about me for once and that was all I could ever want. Who cares how they felt?

- ignore all errors

- what yall think?🦇

- drake is just-😀

- anyways, xoxo loves😩.