|CHAPTER TEN|

- Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
It's been 3 months, Nic and I were finally going back to Houston. This run-away thing deeply affected my mental health, it was around 4am as the private jet landed. I jumped up and down in a childlike manner. I grabbed my stuff and headed off the jet. I placed me and Nic's bags in the back before sliding in the driver's seat. Nic let her seat back and yawned before closing her eyes. We were both deepy tired so I was glad we were going home now.

Once we got back Nic's place I took our stuff inside before coming back out to get Nicki. I picked her up in my arms and carried her up to her room. I laid her down on the bed as I removed her shoes. She curled up on the bed as I joined her before laying her head on my chest while I kissed her.

Next Morning ..

I woke up and walked into Nic's bathroom to pee real quick. I washed my hands before walking out and heading down stairs, Carol and Robert were talking about something. They paused the conversation and looked at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Bey. Have you been in contact with your father lately?" She asked.

"No." I said.

"Do you talk to your mother? I mean I bet she's worried." She shrugged.

"No I dont. She left me with that man and never gave a damn about me." I scoffed.

"Bey it couldn't be like that." She sighed.

"But it is! Nothing can change that anyways, its already been done damage has already been made." I argued.

Tears filled my eyes as I remember that day like yesterday ..

Seven years ago ..

I was eleven years old and Solo was 10, we were outside playing together in our front yard. Back then we had a huge house with a huge front and backyard. We had our own playset, trampoline, and designer outfits. It was another normal day when my mama and daddy came out yelling.

"Im done Matthew! I dont have time for this!" She yelled.

"Tina! Talk to me, don't leave I can fix it!" He begged.

"I dont love you anymore Matthew get over it." She laughed.

Me and Solo ran over not knowing what could happen next as my parents looked at us both not knowing what to say.

"Bye girls." she said kissing our foreheads.

"Will you be back?" I asked.

"Sure." she smiled.

She pulled off giving me and Solo the thought that she'd come back. Days, Weeks, Months, and Years went by. I texted and called her almost everyday especially on holidays even my birthday. My mom made all the money in my family so we had to move out of our home. Our new house wasn't as big, kind of small but manageable. My dad always blamed me and Solo for our mama leaving.

That lead to all the beating in the past. I remember being on social media one day when I was 15 and saw my mom with two other girls that she claimed to be her "daughters" I never forgot that image. I hated it more than anything..