|CHAPTER FIVE|

- Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
After detention I went over to Weezy's cause his parents invited me over for dinner. I pulled out my phone and posted a couple pictures on the gram. Weezy handed me a blunt as I took a long and hard hit. I passed it back to him as we smoked the whole way back to his place. Once we pulled up I put it out and grabbed my bags before getting out.

I walked through the door as their chef was preparing dinner, Nicki came down the stairs in black leggins in a light pink shirt that fit her perfectly. Our eyes caught each others as she smiled hurrying down the stairs and hugging me.

"Whats up, Princess?" I smiled.

"I've missed you, Im glad you're here." She smiled.

I picked her up as her legs wrapped around me tightly as I placed a kissed on her soft plump lips.

"Ohh. So you're the one Weezy told me about?" her dad said.

"Oh. Uhm- Yes sir." I stuttered.

"Dont be scared, Im glad Nicki has someone taking care of her. I heard you bruised up the dude really badly aswell." he laughed.

"Yes sir, Im just very overprotective." I laughed.

"I like that." he said before walking off.

I laughed as Nicki kissed my cheeks grabbing hand as I followed her upstairs. I sat down on her bed and almost passed out. She sat in my lap as I laughed slightly.

"Whats wrong with you baby?" she asked.

"After detention, I had to run around the school 10 damn times." I sighed.

"Mmm. Lemme fix something." she smirked.

"Fix wha-" I could barely finish my sentence as Nicki started swallowing me.

"Damn Nic! Slow down." I moaned.

She bobbed her head up and down in a fast pace as I was close to cumming.

"Nicki move!" I moaned.

She didn't move as I couldn't hold back and came in her mouth. She removed me out of her mouth as Nic wiped the sound of her mouth. I tried to catch my breath as she stood up laughing. I shook my head and sighed deeply.

"C'mon lets go eat baby." she said tapping thigh.

I got up and headed downstairs as she sat down at the table next to her. She chef brought over glasses of water for all of us as I drank mine quickly. The chef came over and placed a pitcher in the middle of the table. Me and Weezy drank it up. Mrs. and Mr. Maraj looked at us and started laughing.

"Them laps aint no joke now are they?" He laughed.

"No sir." I said wiping the water off the side of my lips.

The chef had brought over this huge meal for us all, it was steak,potatoes, green beans, and corn. I fixed myself a plate and the food was more than delicious. After I finished eating Nicki took me back upstairs to her room.

- Onika Tanya Maraj
Bey laid back on my bed as I frowned slightly. I went over and poked her over and over again.

"Ow. What Nika?" She laughed.

"Get up. Im bored." I pouted folding my arms.

"Im tired princess." She yawned curling up on my bed.

She closed her eyes and drifted off, I sat on the other side of her and looked her for a good minute.

"B.B! Get up. Pleaseee." I begged.