|CHAPTER SEVEN|

- Onika Tanya Maraj
Bey had a whole bruise on her stomach from the party but Uzi looked worse. I got her an ice pack and placed it on her stomach. She whined a little bit considering it was cold.

"Thanks Princess." she smiled.

"You're welcome B.B" I said kissing her cheek.

I went into my bathroom and changed into a shortd and took my shorts off. We couldn't do anything else so I decided to just go to sleep. I laid down next to B.B and snuggled up next to her. Her phone started to ring as she got up and answered it.

"Hey solo." She smiled.

"Uh huh. Who's that in the background?" she asked.

"Drake? The fuck you doing with drake?" she asked with her voice rising slightly.

"Your boyfriend? Since when?!" she yelled.

"Aww hell nah, go back to Rob's!" Bey demanded.

I sat there and listened ..

She hung up and got back in the bed, I could tell she was upset cause she was tense. I laid my head on her chest and dozed off as she did while rubbing my back slightly.

- Beyonce Giselle Knowles
It was around 3am and I couldn't sleep, I was completely lost in my thoughts. I got up and grabbed my backpack before heading out to the balcony. I took out my bag of weed and started rolling up. I grabbed my lighter and lit the blunt taking a long hard it. I couldn't help but worry about Solo.

She's not okay. What if dad goes lookjng for her? Drake cant be trusted either. She's not safe Bey. save her. Stop sitting here. Go do something! You're failing! Bey! B-

"B.B!" Nicki called out bringing me back into reality.

"Hm?" I asked.

"You okay baby?" she asked sitting on my lap.

"Im stressed and worried about Solo, now she's dating drake's punk ass."I scoffed before taking another hit.

"B.B she's gonna be fine." she reassured.

"How you know? Im not there. Im not being a good sister Im failing Nic! Im fucking failing .." I broke down crying.

She pulled me in as I laid my head on her shoulder and sobbed heavily. The hot tears fell down cheeks as she rubbed my back trying to comfort me. I felt like a bad sister for one, I left solo alone with that man and now I dont trust her with Drake at all. The tears started to stop as I lifted up and wiped them. Nicki looked at me while holding my face.

"You're doing a good ass job. You didn't fail anyone." she smiled.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me back to her room as I laid back down. I wrapped my arms back around her and fell asleep as my thoughts continued to run.

Next Day ..

I was still laying in Nic's bed when I realized she wasn't there. I figured she went downstairs or something as I shut my eyes again as I felt her hand rub the side of my face.

"Get up baby." she whined.

"Fine." I sighed.

I got up and checked my phone as I got a text. It was from an unknown number, it was a picture of Nicki and Uzi. It was the kiss she told me about but that kiss .. looked more serious than what she said. Nic said Uzi kissed her not the other way around. I looked at her as she looked at me.

"Nic. The hell is this?" I asked.

I showed her the photo as her face instantly scrunched up.

"Baby. Thats photoshopped. Uzi kissed me not the other way around and who took that?!" she asked.