Chp.54 Bodies Swapped Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Giorna and the rest soon to happen to wake up, and yet having their bodies/minds switch...and especially the man who called them here to meet at the colosseum, Polnareff, who luckily is still alive...almost...as his soul in now on the turtle...and introduce himself the to crew...

Trish (Mista): You're kidding me right?! The hell is a Polnareff?!

(YN) (Fugo): Mista Please, apologies sir.

Turtle Polnareff: Please, spare me a moment to explain, I acted this way only cause Diavolo afforded me no other choice. Right now, the experience you are witnessing is gawking, brought upon about the arrows I had in my hands. I still hope to convey the secrets of its power,

Narancia (Giorna): Wait, so all this happen cause of arrows?? And your telling me that you have more than one??

Turtle Polnareff: Yes, I have two of them, and to put it in specific terms, it was my stand, Silver Chariot that triggers this and took a hold of it. My original body lies lifeless upstairs, but by the grace of the arrows, my soul survived when it launched onto this turtle.

Narancia soon climbs up the pillar and sees Polnareff's dead body...

Giorna (Narancia): He's telling the truth. There's a dead body here, and a gigantic mess too.

Turtle Polnareff: Is that all you see? Nothing else??

Fugo (YN): Hey, if everything you're saying is true, then doesn't that mean that your stand Silver Chariot, if that's what's called can put our souls back to our original bodies??

Turtle Polnareff: I'm afraid not, in my current state I'm on, I do not have the strength nor power to control Chariot, not even withdrawing him. I cannot discern his location either. As of now, he's a agitated cannon that's been set loose.

Mista (Trish): So your stand is wondering around wreaking havoc?! How?!

Narancia (Giorna): We'll deal with that later, what's important is, where is the boss?! Do you know where he is??

Turtle Polnareff: I don't know, for a moment I saw him standing right before me, then he was gone. But listen! All of you, you must focus here! The arrows are not your foes, nor your friends. The arrows lies a powerful truth on the stands, whatever the case is, we just retrieve it from Chariot now!

Narancia (Giorna): If we are, then we're gonna have to destroy Silver Chariot. Am I correct?

Turtle Polnareff: It doesn't matter, once you try taking the arrows away from him, he'll inevitably finish his count in days, not on essence. But before that, I have one thing that will be shocking. You there, would you happen to be madame Trish?

Mista (Trish): Y-Yeah, but I'm a bit hairy though...

Turtle Polnareff: Of course. I had a feeling...hmmm. The boss...is two men!

Everyone: *le gaps*

Turtle Polnareff: Some hours ago, one of them took on your appearance and deceived Bucciarati. Diavolo and this other lad...this lad came with Bucciarati...I don't know if he works with Diavolo, but I'm my case they make a duo.

Mista (Trish): Wh-What?! Th-The lad...was me?!

Narancia (Giorna): No that can't be, the boss confides in nobody, that's why no one knows his true face.

(YN) (Fugo): None of us know the boss's true face.

Fugo (YN): Not even the slightest, all we know is that he has a daughter, but not his identity. And...no..how can he be two people?!