Chp.6 Protecing The Flames/New Enemy Stand

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Giorna have received a lighter from Polpo, which is part of her task in order to become a passione and to be part of the familia, only thing she has to do is keep the fire of the light on for 24 hours and return back to Polpo tomorrow at 3pm sharp...soon, Giorna luckily was able to exit the prison, knowing she made the lighter into a flower for the guards not to think Polpo has given her something like a weapon...so anyways, Giorna exits the prison as she yet heads over to her school, where she can be staring in her dorm room and have the lighter on, keeping an eye out on it for 24 hours straight, as she soon heads over to her school and to her dorm, she notices she must get there quick, knowing the wind will blow the lighter off. Afterwards, she's yet finally arrives in her dorm, as she then bite a bread on top, places the lighter on it and placing it on the table steady and covering it around for wind not to blow it...

Giorna: Okay, this should keep it upright. And if even there's a little draft, it shouldn't be enough to blow out the light. Now as Polpo said, all o gotta do is have it on all day for 24 hours straight and come back with it until 3pm sharp, I have to watch this light diligently. Ah, the window, gotta make sure it's shut down right. May not know it a gust of wind will strike-

Suddenly, Giorna notices her doorknob moving, and yet her door slowly opening..

Giorna Mind: What the hell?! Who would go and open my door like that?!

Suddenly, on the reflection of the mirror, she then sees a little teenager who happens to be the Japanese Tourist she met...or should I say Koichi Hirose...Koichi slowly enters Giorna's room and notice her not in here...

Koichi: Hmm. I guess she hasn't come home yet. Right, it's now or never.

Outside near the window, Giorna was holding onto a pole as she notices Koichi coming in her room...

Giorna Mind: H-Hey! That's the Japanese tourist, Koichi Hirose! How the bell was he able to find me here?!

Koichi was looking around her room, knowing he may be looking for his bag...

Koichi: Hmm. I know she may have done something with my luggage, but I'm sure she doesn't have to do nothing with my passport, so where could she have left it? I can't believe I'm sneaking around her room like this. I feel like a common thief. Oh what am I saying?! She's the thief here! She's the one who stole my luggage! All I'm doing is looking for something that's rightfully mines.

Giorna Mind: Oh right! His passport! Merda! It's near beside the box of the lighter! I was gonna give it back to him! It's only matter of time he finds the flame! There is no question what will happen if he puts it out! He'll think it's a fire hazard! Fuck! Think Giorna! I have to get that lighter before it's too late!

Giorna was thinking a way to get the lighter before letting Koichi notice...and so, she has an idea how to...

Giorna Mind: Gold Experience!

Giorna summons Gold Experience as it then strikes a punch towards the cable of the light inside, and yet the light bulb turn into a snake, reaching down towards the light cord...soon the snake grabs the bread with a its mouth successfully...

Giorna Mind: Awesome! Gold Experience manage to make a snake with that lamp cord. I had a feeling you like that bread. Nice job buddy, now to reel it-

Suddenly, the snake somehow got hurt by the lighter and let's it go...

Giorna Mind: What the!?! Shit!!

Koichi suddenly heard a thud, as he then turns stands up and notices the lighter on the bread...

Giorna Mind: Fuck Fuck!! You gotta be kidding me! Damn it, I have to not let him blow that lighter out!