Chp.11 Journey To Polpo's Fortune

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Giorna was now part of the familia, and now has met Bruno's team, Fugo, Narancia, Mista, Abbacchio, and (YN). Soon meeting them, when meeting (YN), Giorna felt way different when meeting him, she felt so weird for somehow when he started talking with her. Anyways, Bruno and the gang yet started heading over to the ocean, as Bruno then brought all of them and decided to sail on the sea, and to do that, he'll need to get a yacht...

Narancia: Wait, we're gonna go yachting?! That's awesome!

Abbacchio: Since when did you get a hold of a yacht?

Bruno: No, we're just gonna rent one.

Narancia: Awww. We don't get to keep it?

Mista: Hey Bruno, just do me a favor and don't get yacht number 4 please? If you do, we'll sink to our deaths!

Fugo: Oh relax Mista. The yacht looks simplify in top shape and safe.

Mista: Oh shut up Fugo!

(YN): *Sighs* Again with this Mista?

Mista: You too man! You may not know what that yacht 4 could do to us if we get on it?!

Giorna: ....

(YN): Hehe, sorry about him Giorna, he simply doesn't like the number 4 is what we say, it's dumb but that's him.

Giorna: I see, is there a reason why?

(YN): Nope. All we know is that the bastard doesn't like number 4.

Giorna: Hmm.

Bruno: Right then, let's get in and get all the snacks you'll have for yourself.

Narancia: Sweet!

So Bruno and the gang enter to talk with the owner of the yacht to rent one and buying some snacks as well. Narancia started buying all the snacks and drinks...Bruno then was talking with the owner...

Bruno: We would like to rent a yacht please?

Owner: Assolutamente! Which one you'll have?

Mista: Just not 4!

Bruno: *sigh* I know, we'll take the one on the far left.

Owner: Certainly signore, I'll fetch your keys right away.

Bruno: Also I'm interested in renting it for three days, how much?

Owner: What? Oh no, I would never take money off from you, Bucciarati. Use it as you seem fit.

Bruno: Grazie.

Narancia: Hey old guy! Ring me up here!

Owner: I'm coming.

And so, as the Narancia paid all the snacks and drinks, and all done, they were now ready to go. They all aboard the yacht and Bruno started it on and yet soon to sail to the ocean...soon they started to feel relaxed and fresh to feel the breeze of the air blowing soon to arrive at the middle of the ocean...

Fugo: Yup, this is the life. The view of the ocean is beautiful as well.

Abbacchio: Yeah, it is.

(YN) soon to realize Giorna all alone herself, looking at the ocean view as he then walks over to her...

(YN): Ciao.

Giorna: O-Oh, Ciao.

(YN): Looking at the view?

Giorna: Yeah.

(YN): Hehe, it's pretty nice to look at it, isn't it?

Giorna: Yeah, it is...