Chp.12 Boat Under Attack

-PLAY THEME SONG-

As we left off, Bruno announce to everyone that they were heading to Capri, reason why is because the Capo, Polpo "committed suicide" himself, and with him dead, Bruno knew that he was responsible for hiding Polpo's fortune worth of 10 billion lire, and its him and the gang that are going after the fortune, but knowing that, Polpo's fortune is being spread everywhere and now everyone is going after it...and yet...I guess it has been said to early, cause now someone is in the boat and got Narancia...

Bruno: Narancia!

Mista/(YN): Narancia!

(YN): Narancia! Say something!

Mista: You better not be messing around!

Mista and (YN) both ran up to check on Narancia, and soon inside the box, it was nothing, only a tiny whole and Narancia's shoe...

Mista: Guys! Look!

Everyone rush over just to see that Narancia is no where to be seen...

Giorna: Just his shoe!

Fugo: N-None of this is making sense! I don't get it! Where the hell could have he gone?!

Bruno: None of you saw anything?!

(YN): No, but thanks to Giorna mentioning about my Hamon glowing, and acting up, its sensing something going on this boat. But what could it be??!

Bruno: I don't know, but It was quick, it seems that Narancia was pulled in that box inside that little hole. But how?

Fugo: What?! No that can't be!

Mista: That's bullshit! You can't be serious that Narancia can fit in that hole and sunk in to the ocean!

Fugo: Narancia!

Mista: Narancia! Hey! This better not be a joke! Say something damn it!

Mista then goes looking for Narancia as the rest kept calling for Narancia....suddenly, Fugo notices that Mista wasn't there...and yet he started to sound quiet and no to be found ...

Fugo: Mista?! Mista! Where did you go?!

Bruno: N-No! Not him too!

Fugo rushes down and heads straight to the bunker...as soon he goes in...everything was now quiet again...

(YN): Fugo?! ...Hey! Fugo!

(YN) rushes down to see the bunker...and soon Fugo was not to be seen as well...

(YN): H-He's not here?!

Bruno: (YN)! Get back here now! Giorna! Abbacchio! I need the three of you to stay close together, we're under attack! As I've figured already, a stowaway have snuck up in here, and they have a stand!

Abbacchio: But why all of the sudden here?!

(YN): The money.

Abbacchio: What?!

Giorna: Hm.

Bruno: Yea, of course. Word has gotten out that I only know where it's stashed and their after it too, someone else from the familia.

Abbacchio: Tch. And how long you think they've been stalking us?! Is it possible they were at the e docks without us noticing?!

Bruno: Seems likely, they knew knew I'd never mistakenly reveal the secret so they got impatient. Our pursuer will kill you all and try to force me to confess about the money.

Abbacchio: So you're saying the others are goners?!

Bruno: I'm not saying that, but 10 billion is on stake. They won't hesitate for second to kill their own.