Chp.42 Fighting Risotto Nero:Metallica Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off Doppio had a directive mission from the boss, to keep an eye on a building no matter what...but everything changes until Doppio has encounter himself one of the last members of the hitman team, Risottoe Nero, who has come here, looking for the boss...soon Doppio notiecs that he has half of King Crimson's power and can use it against Risotto, using Epitaph on his forehead, and the boss tells him that he can use his hair to foresee the future and predict further more within 10 seconds...

Boss: Look carefully Doppio, see in the future and predict that which shall be 10 seconds from now.

Doppio soon to see the future within and can see some seagulls flying away, and so, he takes a look at the real world and he yet to see dead hill flying away, just like he saw...

Doppio: B-Bossu! The birds flew just like I saw!

Doppio then sees something again, he then sees Risotto, somehow invisible appearing out from the walls...

Doppio: B-Bossu! Epitaph found something! It was hard for me but i found something. I can't believe it, b-but i can't see him right now..my bare eyes are useless. Who could that be?!

Boss: That's Risotto, somehow he is able to disguise himself invisible. Of course, but you saw him cause of your foresight, now Doppio, do you see him now, just like the future said?

Doppio soon to see some invisible movements, and that happens to be Risotto moving...

Doppio: Th-There he is! He's on the move! W-Wait, the future is telling me something!

..and so, Doppio saw the future...and yet to see himself, having his neck get torn off bye some pair of sharp scissors...

Doppio: W-WAAAGH!!! B-Bossu, bad news! In 10 seconds, scissors are about to rip through my through! Oh crap! Oh crap!

Boss: Calm down my Doppio, despite appearances, that was not your death, Risotto is the one defector who is diluted to the familia, dealing with him will result an injury. You just use those seconds with knowledge to grant your foresight and reduce how he will attack you.

Boss: Will do Bossu! Besides, no way he's a long range stand user, b-but if I saw myself in the future getting my throat pierced out by scissors...then theirs nothing else I can change my destiny?!?

Boss: That's right, now you have seen the inevitable, now you must prepare for it. Discover his method and weakness, once you do, move in 2 meters and destroy him with King Crimson.

Doppio: D-Damn it all!!!

Doppio soon rushes towards the wall where Risotto is seen to be, yet Doppio uses King Crimson's arm to strike a punch towards Risotto, but suddenly misses as Risotto was above Doppio, sitting on a rock